Meet and Beat

Four's POV

I wake up to a pounding throb in my head and a liquid running down my forehead. The liquid is crimson red. Blood.

Pushing myself off the ground, all the memories of last night come flooding back.

The men that attacked us knocked me out and then dragged me into an abandoned hallway.

What happened to Tris. Tris. Oh god! Whatever they did to her, they will pay. Oh sweet revenge.

I walk over to Uri's apartment, I don't even get through the first knock before I'm pulled in and interrogated.

"WHERE'S TRIS!" They all scream at me. They is Uri, Zeke, Marlene, Shunana, and three new people I haven't seen before.

"I can explain! Me and Tris went on a date yesterday and when the date ended we were attacked by three men. One knocked me out and I didn't see what happened to Tris" they all sit there, shocked.

"We need to find her! Oh by they way that's Christina, Will" Zeke says pointing to a tall mocha skinned girl, and a boy with celery green eyes. "And Al" Al is a tall, built boy who looks guilty for some reason.

"Are you okay Al, and don't lie to me my parents were Candor" I think Christina says.

"Fine then I'm not okay! I was one of the guys that did that to Tris! I was jealous!" Al shouts. Before I know it I have him against the wall.

"What did you say" I say in a low voice and I can see the fear in his eyes.

"They took her to the Abnegation sector, in the Headquarters basement!" he says breathless. I punch him square in the nose then release him and run to the pit with the others hot on my trail.

The train comes right on time and we all hop on, headed for Abnegation, with a plan forming in my head.

___________________________
Yes I made Christiana, Will, and Al all Dauntless Born too! And everyone chill...Four is still alive.

-T