My Stalker of Brother

Tris's POV

I was walking around the pit thinking of the Abnegation transfer, Tobias, when I found myself in the dining hall.

And it just so happens to be the time the initiates get out of training, Dauntless born and transfers. and I swear I can smell Zeke and his friends form across the hall.

'"TRIS!" Zeke screeches.

"WHAT!" I screech back without looking up.

"Can we sit here" he says tapping the table. 'We' is him, Shuanna, an Erudite transfer, Tobias who are Zeke's age and Marlene, Lynn, who are Uri and my age.

I nod. "Has anyone seen Uriah?" shake their heads no.

I'm about to ask who's the Erudite, but I'm pulled from the table and thrown over a shoulder. Uriah.

"Uri! Where have you been I haven't seen you since the choosing ceremony!" I say as he puts me down.

Tobias and the Erudite boy have jealousy in their eyes. Weird.

"Zeke introduce us to these two" says the Erudite boy.

"Oh! Well that's my little sister and brother"

The jealousy in their eyes fades quickly. Again weird.

"So seriously where have you been, Uri?" I ask.

"Oh if you would have turned around a second you have notice me cause I have been in your shadows" He says while wiggling his fingers in my face. It just makes me laugh.

___________________________
Short chapter again but he ya go! comments are always nice.
- T