Bonus chapter

Yoongi pov.
It has been already 4 days since Taehyung left and i wasnt doing very well i have been not going home and always stay at my studio to not see the members because if i see the members while im in this state i think i cant control myself and hurt them but im not doing it because i dont to hurt them but im just keeping my promise to tae.

My thoughts were cut by a call

In the call:

Hello hyung

Hey yoongi i just called you because pdnim asks for a meeting with the members so come here at the meeting room and i have called the other members already.

But hyu-

I know you dont want to see them but this matter is important so pls it will not take long i promise and ill be there to help you control yourself.

*sigh* ok hyung i dont even have a choice.

Ok ill see you there

Ok bye hyung

End call

Aishh why do i have you them i dont know if i can still control myself after what they have done.

With those thoughts in my head i went to the meeting room and once i open the door i saw the other members sitting.

"Good your here now yoongi please take a seat" bangpd said so i sat down beside manager nim which is far from them.

"So pdnim why did you call us" RM asked.

I know your wondering why im calling them by their stage names is because i dont call people their real names if they are not my friends.

"Im just here to tell you that you guys know that lately taehyung has not been attending practices and all you know is that he maybe just in a shooting or something but the real reason is he officialy left bangtan already and not sure if he will come back" bangpd said which shocked the other members but not me cause me to scoffed.

Like you care.

"W-why bangpd" jin asked almost crying.

"Its not my place to tell the real reason but its just personal" bangpd said

"What will happen now bangpd" RM asked looking guilty

"Well for now we are going to tell the public that he will not be in broadcasts cause of a family matter and might be gonefor about year or 2 or something but we are not going to confirm that he officially left the group" bangpd said.

"So we are going to lie" jungkook said.

"Unfortunately yes" bangpd said.

After bangpd said that the other members suddenly look sad.

Which caused me to laugh loudly which got the attention of all the people in the room.

"Whats funny yoongi" jin asked.

"Its just HAHAHAHA its funny how you guys look like you care but you guys are just acting" i said while laughing

"Thats not true yoongi" jin said calmly.

"Do you expect me to believe you after how many times you lied and hurt taehyung i dont think so" i said bitterly

"Yoongi thats enough" managernim said.

"No hyung and bangpd why do you still want to save their careers even though you knew all this time what they have been doing to taehyung"i said

"Its not my choice yoongi i always tell taehyung that i will help him but he always declined and tells me that he can do it to prove himself to you guys and before taehyung left he told me to  promise that even tho i knew what they have been doing all along he wants me to still save their career and not let the public know that he is not a member anymore because he wants to know that someday you guys are famous all around the world and thats his last wish before he left" bangpd said sadly. Which made the member shocked because even tho they hurted him so bad taehyung still thought of them like family.

"See even though you guys were assholes he still cared and thats what you call selfish and annoying gosh i cant believe you guys"i said and left leaving the other members in guilt.

I just wanted to think so i went to the place where i go to see tae.

"TAEEEEEEHYUUUUNG WHY ARE YOU SO KINDDDD" i shouted while crying.

"YOUR SO KIND SO YOU ALWAYS GET HURT BUT YOU STILL THINK OF THEM FIRST BEFORE YOURSELF" I shouted more while crying.

"I MISSS YOU SO BAD YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEEE" i shouted and sit down and cry.

"Min yoongi" someone said which cause me to look at that person.

As i lift my head i saw

someone that made me smile.
_________________________________________
Hey guys this is just a bonus chapter so if you guys want a book 2 just comment down below love you guys😗😗