chapter15

3rd person pov.

Its just 8am in the morning and the BTS dorm is already filled with managers yell.

"BTS!!!! WAKE UP GET OF YOUR ROOMS NOW!!!!" Their manager keep repeating that until all of the members are all out of their rooms.

"Hyung whats up" namjoon asked with a yawned

"WHATS UP REALLY WHATS UP YOU JUST CAUSED A BIG TROUBLE YESTERDAY AND YOUR JUST GOING TO SAY WHATS UP!!!" manager said in anger which made the members look down.

After the manager calmed down a bit he started talking again.

"Ok i dont know why you guys did all of that but bangpdnim new about it and you guys are in big time trouble and actually he is calling for u guys ryt now to his office as in RIGHT NOW" he said emphasising the word right now which gave a signal to the members taht they need to get ready now.

At the office of bangpd

"IM SO DISAPPOINTED TO YOU GUYS ESPECIALLY YOU NAMJOON YOUR THE LEADER YOU SHOULD HAVE DISCIPLINE YOUR MEMBERS!!!!!" bangpdnim shouted making the members just look down.

"I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS FIGHT SO TELL ME JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG AND YOONGI WHY DID YOU FIGHT" bangpd said and sat on his chair.

"So why cant you guys answer have you guys lost your voices but as far as i remember as you fight yesterday your voices was heard until the top floor." Bangpdnim said with a scoff.

"Wait well jungkook you were the one who started it why dont you explain" bangpd said but all jungkook can say is stay quiet.

"Well since i guess jungkook lost his voice while shouting yesterday jimin why dont you tell him what happaned"

"J-jungkook was s-scolded by the v-vocal coach and because of that t-taehyung mocked him which made jungkook mad" jimin said while stuttering.

"V is this the truth" bangpdnim asked taehyung expecting taehyung to say something to fight for his right but all taehyung did was nod.

"TAEHYUNG YOU KNOW ITS NOT THE TRUTH TAE TELL THE-"yoongi said trying to protect taehyung but tae cutted his sentence.

"HYUNG nope its my fault bangpd its really my fault i should be the one in trouble not them pls just let them go" taehyung said pleading to bangpd.

"Ok you guys can go except for V" bangpdnim said with a sigh.

Once the other members left bangpd started talking to taehyung.

"Taehyung why didi you lie"bangpd asked V with a hint of disappointment.

"What lie pdnim" taehyung answered even tho he already know what pdnim was talking about.

"Now your going to lie again" pdnim said which made taehyung silent.

"I know that you werent the one who started the fight and i also know that you where just trying to comfort jungkook but he got mad and said alot of mean stuff to you" pdnim said which made taehyung confused.

'How did he know' taehyung said in his mind

"I know your wondering how i knew about all of this. Well i knew all of this because first of all its so clear in the CCTV that you didnt do anything to cause harm and also Jin told me everything because since he is the oldest and i guess the most calm among all of you guys i called him instead of RM the leader and he told me everything but i asked you guys i thought you will tell me the truth but you guys didnt" bangpd said

"Im sorry pdnim" taehyung said while looking down with a feeling of guilt.

"Taehyung why did you agree and not fight for your right"bangpd asked

"Its just i cant"taehyung said

"Why you cant"

"Because they are important to me and i dont want them to get in trouble" taehyung said

"Even if in return your the one who will get in trouble" bangpd asked in disbelief of what teahyung just said as a reason.

"Yes pdnim"

"Taehyung thats not right because if you keep doing that they will take advantage of your kindness"pdnim said which made taehyung silent.

"Taehyung i know everything i know how your members treated you"

"H-how?" Taehyung asked whilw stuttering.

"Manager sejin told me because he was so worried but he said that to dont tell you that he told me and to not do anything"

"Im sorry"

"You dont have to be sorry taehyung they should be the one because what they are doing is wrong and they have to be reprimanded."

"Pls no"

"Why"

"Its just i can fixed this just pls let me"

"Ok i will but i hope you didnt forget what your parents said before they let yiu joined bangtan" bangpd said

"I didnt forget and pls dont tell them about this plssss" taehyung pleaded while on his knees

"Aissh stand up ok i will not but please taehyung learn how to protect yourself" bangpd said while holding his hand

"Thank u pdnim"

"Just dont forget that im here for u if you need an appa, friend to talk to im always free ok" bangpd said which made taehyung smile.

"Ofcourse pdnim" tae said with a smile

"Ok you may go"

"Thank you pdnim bye"

"Bye"

( what do you guya think happened when the other members leave do you want to see? here it is)

Awile ago when bts left the room

Once they all got to the dorm this happened.

"WHY DID YOU LIE JIMIN?!?!" Yoongi shouted in anger while he grabbed jimins collar which made the other members try to keep them apart.

"WHY I NEED TO PROTECT THE MAKNAE HYUNG!!!" jimin shouted back not wanting to loose to his hyung.

"PROTECT?!? PROTECT BY GETTING TAEHYUNG IN TROUBLE WHILE U GUYS HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!"

"HYUNG STOP HE DID THE RIGHT THING WE DONT WANT THE MAKNAE TO GET IN TROUBlE RIGHT" jhope said trying to protect jimin.

"I would not like it but if your going to make taehyung take the blame even tho he didnt do anything wrong then i dont fucking care even tho jungkook gets in trouble" yoongi said

"WHY?!?!? WHY?!?! DO YOU ALWAYS TAKE HIS SIDE HYUNG?!?!" Jungkook shouted while crying.

"WE DONT TAKE HIS BECAUSE HE IS TAEHYUNG BUT WE TAKE HIS SIDE BECAUSE HE IS THE RIGHT SIDE DO YOU GET ME ?!?!?" jin shouted in anger which made the others shocked because jin never gets mad taht much.

"H-hyung" jungkook sais while stuttering.

"DONT HYUNG ME JUNGKOOK IM NOT YOUR HYUNG ANYMORE AND WILL NEVER WILL BE AGAIN AND THAT SAME GOES TO YOU GUYS!!!"jin said in anger and walk to his room.

"I agree to him we will never be your hyungs until you realize that what you guys are doing is wrong" yoongi said and went to jin and left the other members crying.

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter15 sorry if i took time updating and its because school has started and ive been really busy so i hope you still will support me and i hope you guys will understand that i might update i little later than usual because of school so i hope you guys undertstand. Pls like,vote,follow me and GUYS IF YOU HAVE QUESTION ABOUT ME OR THE BOOK PLS LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER OR IN THE Q&A UPDATE AND I WILL BE ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AT THE END OF THE BOOK. LOVE YOU GUYS