chapter9

Vpov.

"Wow the view so nice" i said while enjoying the view but i was cutted by my phone ringging.

(The bold is taehyung while th slanted one is his manager)
The call:

Oh hyung whats up

Taehyung i just called to remind you that the hwarang taping will start after your vacation.

Ahh really hyung ok sejin hyung

Ok ill text you the other details

Ok hyung take care bye

Bye

End call

"Should i take an offer of being an actor" i asked myself

"Its just that jin hyung is much much deserving for this opportunity cause he really wants to be an actor for the longest time"

"And you think you dont deserve the opportunity" someone said so i turn to see and it was.

"Yoongi hyung what are you doing here?" i said nervously but instead of answering me he hugged me while i hear faint sobbing.

"Hyung whats wrong" i said worried

"W-where y-you?!?! I-ive b-been l-looking f-for y-you everywhere?!?!" He said while hugging me tighter.

"S-sowy h-hyung t-the d-door o-of o-our d-dorm w-was l-lock a-and m-my k-key is lost" i said also crying feeling guilty cause i made hyung worried and be a burden to him.

After i said that he stopped hugging me and said.

"Shhh its ok hungie is not mad ok i was just really worried. Now stop crying i hyungie dosent want taetae to cry" he said while wipping my tears.

( hey guys FYI if taehyung uses his baby voice yoongie knows already that taehyung have mixed emotions already)

After he said that i calmed down after a while. After calming down we sat on the bench and enjoyed the view.

"Taetae can i ask you a question?" Yoongi hyung asked

"Sure hyung what is it?" I said smiling at him

"Why dont you think you deserve the opportunity to be an actor?!?!" Hyung said in a serious tone.

"I-its just that i-i think the opportunity should be given to jin hyung since h-he wants to be an actor for the longest time" i said while looking down.

"Why would you give up the thing you loved for a person that never cared and loved you the way you cared and loved them?!?!" Hyung said a little angrily

"I-its just that i-i would give up anything, everything for them because hyung i loved them even tho they treat badly i know that someday they will also love me the way i love them" i said smiling sadly to him. Which cause hung to just smile at me.

"Tae do you know why you have a soft part in my heart?" Hyung asked.

"No, why hyung?"

"Its because you are so kind even tho the other members or the other people treated you badly you never thought of doing the same instead you think of the positive side that someday they will learn their lesson thats why hyungie will always be here for you taetae, always" hyung said which made me shed a tear.

"Thank you hyung"

"Hyung remember when we were still trainees"

Flashback

It was the day that i accidentally step on the cord of the computer where a staff was working.

"Aishh" staff said and left to find something

I didnt know what to do but good thing hyung came to me and helped me.

"H-hyung i did something bad i accidentally broke the cord and i-i think noona is mad" i said nervously and also wih guilt.

"Dont be scared just say sorry and everyhings gonna be okay"he said while patting my back.

"Hyung how??" I said nervously

"Dont worry ill go with you lets go"he said while going to the staff

"N-noona im so sorry for braking the cord"i said while looking down

"Its ok taehyungie" noona said while smiling.

"Thanks noona" i said while smiling and she left.

"See it isnt that hard"

"Thanks hyung"

"No need to thank me tae i will always be here for you i may mot be with you physically but i will always be watching you from a far and you will alaways be in my heart" hyung said
"Thanks hyung"

End of flashback

"Thank you hyung for always being there"

"Your always welcome taetae"

"Well its getting late taehyung lets go home now"

"Uhm hyung im not going home at the dorm tonight"

"Why is that? Is it because of the other member dont worry ill pro-"

"No hyung its just that i want to take a vacation at my grandma so that i cab relax and all" i said

"Ok i guess you need to breath did you tell manager about this tho?"

"Yes hyung ok ill get going now bye"

"Bye" after i said goodbge i left.

Yoongi pov.

Rigt now im here at my room in the dorm thinking about the conversation tae and i had.
(Guys if its slanted it means it is the conversation they had a while ago)

"I-its just that i-i would give up anything, everything for them because hyung i loved them even tho they treat badly i know that someday they will also love me the way i love them"

I just sigh remembering the words taehyung said.

"Oh taehyung your to good for us your way way to good for us" i said to myself

"Dont worry tae i will do my best to protect you" i said before i went to my dream land.

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter9 thank you for patiently waiting for my updates and pls vote,follow and comment.

Guys im planning to publish another book but my thoughts or the plot is not yet clear so im still waiting for more suggestions ao pls comment love you guys