chapter23

Vpov.

I woke up from my slumber because of someone waking me up.

"5 more minutes" i said sleepily

"Tae wake up you have to get up"

"Sejin hyung what are you doing here and waking me up at 5am"i said while rubbing my eyes.

"Well i know today you should have a rest or a day off but there was a call last night that you together with the casts of hwarang will have to attend a show and that show is going to last for about 3 days because its out of town" hyung said which made me sad because i was planning on asking the guys if we can go to the amusement park to hangout while im still here but still i have to do it because it is part of my job and my responsibilites.

"Ok hyung ill get ready" i said while getting up.

"Ok make if fast we gonna leave at 5:40am" hyung said and left.

"Well maybe no alone time with the members for 3 days" i said sadly and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready i headed downstairs

"Come on tae we have to go because the the venue is 2 hours and a half from here" hyung said while getting his things.

"How about breakfast?"

"Lets just have a drive thru" hyung said and we went to the car.

We arrived at the venue at exactly 9am and the shooting will start at 10:30am so we have exactly an hour and a half to get ready.

While getting ready the other casts of hwarang started to come.

"Oh tae how are you i missed you" minho hyung said while hugging me and joining us by the other casts forming a group hug but after our hug some of the casts were called for their make up so seojoon hyung, minho hyung and hyungsik hyung were left with me.

"Ive been well hyung" i said smiling even tho its fake but wait dont get me wrong iam happy that i saw them again after a very longtime because of our personal schedule.

"Yah tae are you fine?" Seojoon hyung asked worriedly.

"Wait are you fine tae you seem unwell?" Hyunsik hyung asked.

"Im fine hyungs im just maybe tired because you guys know that we just finished promoting our new album"

"Ohh yes btw congrats on the success of your album" minho hyung said.

"We know that you work so hard because you want to give back to fans or because its your responsibility or what so ever but you still need to rest and not over work because you know that if you get sick it will break the every single hearts of ARMY"seojoon hyung said.

"Hyung is right tae you should rest and not over work" hyungsik hyung said.

"I know hyung but even tho im always tired i have fun" i said while smiling.

"Ok tae but if you have problems we are always here for u no matter what" minho hyung said while patting my back.

After our drama their they were called because they also have to do their make ups.

Sugapov.

I woke up early this morning and that is  new cause im normally the last person to get because 1 they are scared to wake me up and 2 i dont want to get up.
(OMG I CAN RELATE ESPECIALLY ON A SCHOOL DAY HAHAHA)

So since im up i decide to wash up.

Once i finished washing up i decided to go down to have breakfast.

"Oh someones up early thats new" jin hyung said while cooking with jimin sitting at the table.

"Morning hyung" jimin said

"Morning"i answered back.

"Ok jimin im almost finished go wake up the others" jin hyung said so jimin gets up and wake up the others.

After a few minutes the other members started to go down one by one the last person to go down is jimin.

"Jin hyung taehyung is not in his room"jimin said while sitting down.

"What???!?!"  I said shocked and i dailed him immediately because taehyung is not the kind of person who just leaves without permission.

After about how many times of dailing tae we finally decided to contact manger hyung instead.

Call:

Hello namjoon whats up?

Hi hyung taehyung is not here and we were wondering if you know where he is.

Ohh namjoon dont you guys worry tae is with me we are kind of out of town because he was invited together with the hwarang cast to be the guest of a tv show.

Where is he right now?

He is shooting right now.

Ahh ok hyung when will you be back.

Well will be back in 3days.

Ok hyung take care and be safe.

Ok you guys too.

Bye

Bye

End call

"Well that solves our problem" jungkook said

"Yup so lets start eating so we can go on with our lives" jhope said and started eating.

After eating i was assigned to do the dishes so they started to go on with their lives so it means namjoon and hobi going to their studios, jin hyung going to his room maybe to play games, jungkook editing videos in his studio and jimin maybe playing games also.

"Aishh its so sad that tae needs to attend his sched because he really eants to go to the amusement park today and i even promise that i will come with him but i dont think thats gonna happen anytime soon because we will have schedules again" i said to myself.

"Aishh dont worry tae ill fulfill my promise"

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter23 im sorry if i havent updated for so long because im so busy wih school lately hope you understand dont forget to like,comment and follow me love you guys😘😘