chapter19

Namjoon pov.

*ding dong*

"Coming"i screamed and went to the door.

As i open the door i saw two little girls and they look like twins.

"O-oh hi little kids" i said confused.

"Hello" they said in english and smile widely and that smile is so familiar. While still thinking about the smile there is a girl youger tahn me taht was running.

"Yah why did you two run i said to wait for me" she said in english and pouted

"Uhmm excuse me"i said in english also.

"Ohh hello we were wondering if kim taehyung is there"she said in korean.

"Uhmm yes and what do you need" i asked

"We want to see him" one of the twins

"Not to be rude but who are you to him"
I asked just because of safety purposes.

"Well i know your not going to believe me im his sister so pls believe me because i have to tell him something important" she said pleading but his sister i never knew that tae has a sister

"Well ok pls come in" i said unsurely.

3rd person pov.

"Tae someones here for you" namjoon said

"Who is it hy-" taehyung was cutted by two girls running to him.

"Taetae oppa!!!" The twins shouted while jumping to taehyung.

"Junhee!!!eunhee!!!" He said while carrying the two.

"Oppa" taehee said smiling.

"Hi taehee my not so little sister anymore hahahah" taehyung said to a already pouting taehee.

"Your favorite super oppa is also here" yoongi said as soon as he came out of the bathroom.

"Super oppa!!!" The twins said and jump to yoongi.

"Yoongi oppa!!!"taehee also join the hug.

"yah im your brother!!" Taehyung said while pouting.

"Yes but they like me better" yoongi said and stick his tounge out.

"Yah!!!" Tae said and pouted

As they had their little reunion the other members including jin who came back from the kitchen while tehy where hugging was looking at them confused so jin as the oldest cough to let them know they are still there.

"*cough* uhmm tae mind explaining" jin said

"Ohh yah so this are my sisters this taehee" tae said while pointing at taehee.

"Hello my name is kim taehee i am 18 years old" she said and bow.

"And this is the twins junhee and eunhee" tae said while pointing at them.

"Hello my name is kim junhee iam 5 years old." Junhee said while smiling really wide. And with a bow.

"And i am kim eunhee iam also 5 years old. And we are twins " Eunhee said while smiling wide with a bow.

"But iam older by 3mins so that makes me the older twin" junhee said.

"Yes yes"eunhee said while nodding her head which made the other members laugh.

"Well its time introduce our selves" namjoon said.

" 2 3 bangtan annyeonghaseyo bangtan imnida" bts said

"We know you and we are biggest fans of bts because bts is oppa's group" eunhee said while jumping.

"Yes yes" junhee said while joing eunhee in jumping.

"Hold on little tigers did you eat alot of sweets awhile ago thats why your so hyper"taehyung said scooping junhee from the floor while chuckling.

"Well we only had an ice cream and thats eat" junhee said.

"Are you sure" yoongi said

"Well we also had a bar of chocolate but thats it" eunhee said

"Are you sure" yoongi asked teassing the twins.

"And some candy but thats it i promise" junhee said.

"How many"tae asked

"3" eunhee said

"Sure??" Yoongi asked

"Ok ok you caught us we had atleast 10" junhee said

"I told you dont eat to much sugar because its bad for your health and your gonna get so hyper" yoongi said.

"Yes yoongi hyung is right you shoudnt"taehyung said

"Wow tae oppa its like your not eating alot of sweets" taehee said.

"Yah shut up" taehyung said. Which just caused taehee to stick her tounge out.

"Aishh stop teasing eachother you know i dont even know who is younger the twins or both of you" yoongi said

"Sorry" both taehyung and taehee said.

"Well as i was saying dont eat to much sugar ok eunhee and junhee"

"Yes super oppa" the twins answered.

"But wait by the way why are you guys here i thought you were staying at grandma's??" Tae asked

"Ohh yah that i need to tell you something very important" taehee said

"Well what is it" tae asked

"Can i tell you in private" taehee said.

"Ok hyungs will just go to the balcony" tae said.

"Ok" the other members said.

Taehyung pov.

As we arrived in the balcony i asked.

"What is it" i asked worried because taehee has been acting uneasy since i asked the reason why they are here.

"The thing why i went here its because......" taehee said

After i heard those words i felt like my whole world fall apart its like my soul went out from my body.

Do you guys have a guess what taehee said that made taehyung feel that why well if you have a guess comment down below.

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter19 hope you like its dont forget to vote comment and questions and also follow me lov u guys i will update soon.