chapter6

3rd person

"What flavor would you like tae?" Ask manager sejin "i would like cookies&cream pls." While smiling wih excitement cause who dosent like ice cream.

"Ok we'll have 1 cookies&cream and 1 vanilla pls." "Ok that would be $5"

After recieving their ice cream they decided that they will go to the park.

At the Park (jimin)

"Hyung do you think my members actually missed me i mean i was at the hospital for about 2 days so do you think there is a possibility that they will actually missed me cause i missed them alot" taehyung asked with a hint of hope that they actually missed him.

"Ofcourse taehyung" mangaer sejin said with a hint of hesitation.

' i again lied to taehyung, i know that the members didnt miss him because if they did they would have visted him but i just lied because i dont want taehyung to be hurt more ' manger sejin said in his mind.

But little did manger sejin knew that giving more hope to taehyung will make him suffer or in sorrow more.

" really hyung!! Im so excited to see them later!!!" Taehyung said with excitement while eating his ice cream faster because the faster he finishes his ice cream the faster he'll get to see his members.(wow i just used faster 3 times in one sentence haha)

While taehyung and manager sejin is in the park lets see what BTS are even doing right now.

BTS AT THE BEACH

BTS POV.

Right now we are here at the beach having fun. Jikook playing in the water,eomma jin grilling the food, namjoon trying to catch crabs, suga sleeping in the sand and jhope forcing suga to come with him in the water to play. All was perfect until pdnim called.

The call:

Hello bangpd what made you call.

I just called to tell you that taehyung is discharged from the hospital and is now on his way home.

Ohh ok bangpd will go home now.

Ok good bye be safe

Ok pd bye

End call

"GUYS COME HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!" namjoon yelled calling the members.

"Whats the matter namjoon?" Asked jin
"Well bangpd called telling us that we need to go home because taehyung is discharged now from the hospital and he is heading home"namjoon said

"So if his coming home already? Does it even affect us" jhope said with a scoff

"I know we dont care if his ok now but we need to go home now because bangpd will get mad if he finds out that we didnt go home yet" namjoon answered.

Jungkook pov.

' aish just because he is already home dosent mean we are supposed to welcome him like is he even important, i hate it when he was not around it was actually more fun than he is around '

Jimin pov.

' why is he already discharged it was so peaceful without him being around, i wish he will just be gone'

Jhope pov.

' he is discharged already?!?! I should have pushed him harder so that we can have peaceful time because without him its so peaceful and fun '

Jin pov.

' aish it was alot peaceful when he is not around and i will just cook for 6 people if his not around, ahhh i got an idea i will not just cook for him once his back so that he will feel that his not even welcome '

Namjoon pov.

'He's already discharged?!?! as a leader i can still see that the maknaes still want to swim but because of taehyung their fun time is gone'

Suga pov.

'Actually i dont find tae that annoying maybe sometimes he is too loud but i can sense that he does that just to remove our tiredness, when he ask us to go somewhere i know that he just wants us to hangout and have fun but i dont show that i actually care to taehyung cause im not that good at showing my affection but the way the other members treat him i can see that he is hurt but he just hide with a smile, sometimes i just want to confront the other members but for now i guess ill just let taehyung solve that problem cause i want him to learn how to stand up for himself because if he will not learn he will not survive,thats why even tho i can see that he is hurt im not helping him but if this situation will go so far im not going to hesitate to confront the other members'

End of individual povs.

"Ok kids go wash up,pack your things and put them all in the car, make sure to not leave anything behind especially you kookie" jin said (if you guys didnt know in the summer package where they went to Dubia Jin gave Jungkook a nice lamp but kookie accidently left in the hotel that they stayed in)

"Hey why me??!!" Kookie asked
"Do you want me to say the times you forgot things" jin said ready to say it all

"Haha no thanks bye eomma" jungkook said while pulling jimin with him.

"Aishh this kids" jin said chuckling while the other members start preparing.

After preparing our stuff we all went to the car and go home.

At home Vpov.

"Thanks for the ice cream sejin hyung" i said while hyung drive off

' im so excited to see my members'

When i enter the living room i saw jimin, hobi hyung and kookie watching tv, jin hyung cooking with the help of namjoon hyung and suga hyung maybe he is in his studio.

"Hey guys" i said nervously but nobody even looked at me which made me said but still put on a smile.

"O-ohh i-ill just g-go to my room"i said while running fast which cause me to trip while going up but good thing suga hyung catched me.

"Aishh taehyung do you want to be hospitalized again you just got discharged and you want to be injured again pls be careful" suga hyung said with concern but i just looked at him shocked cause he actually cared i thought no one cared about me among the members.

"Yah are you ok now? Im sorry i didnt get to visit i was so busy in writting songs" he said which shocked me again.

" o-ohh im o-ok now" i said while stuttering.

"Ohh ok thats good ill get going now i need to work on our new song go to your room now and rest" he said while patting my back

After suga hyung left i ran in my room and lie on my bed and thought

'I hope that suga hyung was really concerned because if it isnt true i dont know if i can still trust anybody' with that thought in my mind i went in my dreamland

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter6 sorry if i havent been updating lately the reason is i have dance training and its every s o i didnt have time but i will still try to update soon evwn tho i still have training. Thank you for liking my book pls continue to support my book, vote, comment anything you want and follow me also follow me on my V fanaccount in twitter it is @TaeTaeIsCute95. Again thanks guys and i will try to update soon love you guys😘😘