chapter2

V pov
I woke up with the same guilty feeling i know im always treated bad by the members but i cant stay mad at them because i love them and they are my family.

After getting ready i went down and saw all the members eating breakfast while having fun. At that moment i got jealous but i just ignore that and look at them and just went up, maybe your wondering why im not going to eat its because im not even welcome because theres no chair for me to seat on and eat, it always happen so im use to it.

After sometime our manager came and fetch us.

3rd person

At bighit

the BTS members are practicing but taehyung keep on making mistakes because he cant catch up and its been the 10th time they have repeated the dance but still taehyung cant get the hang of it and the dance teacher and the members are getting annoyed by it.

"THE HECK TAEHYUNG WHY DO YOU KEEP ON MAKING MISTAKES!?!?!?" their dance teacher yelled but suddenly  BTS manager came and called the dance teacher." Ill be back keep on practicing" dance teacher said while sighing.

Once the teacher left they continue practicing. But suddenly taehyung accidentally step on jhope's foot that made jhope so mad.

"WHAT THE F*CK TAEHYUNG YOU KEEP ON MAKING MISTAKES AND WE KEEP ON REPEATING BECAUSE OF YOU AND NOW YOU STEP ON MY FOOT!!!!" jhope said with anger while Taehyung just look down

"ARE YOU NOT GONNA ANSWER ME HUH?!?!?" jhope said and pushed teahyung hard that he fell on his back really hard that he cant stand but he didnt show it and try to stop his tears but he cant because of the pain and no one dare to help him cause they all agree to jhope.

Suddenly their manager came in shock and got mad.

"WHAT HAPPEN WHO PUSHED YOU HUH TAEHYUNG TELL ME?!?!" Their manager shouted that shocked the BTS members because their manager never shout to them like that.

"TELL ME WHO?!?!?" and all the members except taehyung pointed at jhope which made jhope and the other more angry.

"Im ok hyung"taehyung said weakly while trying to stand up with the help of their manager sejin.

"You guys you can go home now and rest this shouldnt happen again and i will just bring taehyung to the hospital" manager sejin said calmly.

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is the 2nd chapter hope you like it even if its short. dont forget to vote, follow and comment also message me if you have any question and ill update as soon as possible