Damn. Your man never fails to look good.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer, fingers playing with his curls in the back of his head as your bit your bottom lip, eyes boring into his hazel ones with an innocent look written all over your face.

"Keep doing that and this dress would be off in seconds." He teased, eyeing your bottom lip which was caught between your teeth, his eyes turning a shade darker as his hands now rested just on top of your bum. You knew how that simple gesture always drove him crazy, whether it was you being so concentrated on something or when it has something to do with stuff that happens in the bedroom.

"Save that for later Mendes, we're going to be late." You giggled, patting his cheek as you tried to pull away from his hold, but he only gripped you tighter, nuzzling his nose against your neck, placing feathery kisses on your skin. "Come on babe, just a quickie." He mumbled, now nipping on your skin, easily finding your sweet spot. Being with him for so long, Shawn has memorized every single part of your body and he knows your every weakness.

"Shawn, we need to g – oh." You stuttered, your mind going all fuzzy at how Shawn's lips were pressed on your skin, his hot breath fanning over it sending shivers down your spine.

"It won't hurt to be a little bit late." He chuckled, pulling away slightly to capture your lips in his. You giggled, placing a firm hand on his chest.

"It's your launch party silly, we can't be late." He pouted at your words, a pleading look on his face, "Just a quick one?" You shook your head no, giggles falling out of your lips.

"How about I make you a deal?" You offered, pushing his hair back as it started to fall on his forehead. "Okay, I'm listening."

"If we go right now, you'll be the one to take every article of clothing off of my body later tonight, and you can do whatever you want to me." You gave him a wink and he grinned, a low chuckle coming out of his throat. "Ill hold you to your word princess. Let's go then." And with that, the two of you went out of his condo and off to the launch party.

*     *     *

It's been 30 minutes in and Shawn has managed to lose you in the sea of people, not that he was worried at all. You were probably just talking with your friends for all he knows.

Everyone was having a blast as he and his team celebrated his 5th album release of his career. The 3rd and the 4th were also great successes, both albums being nominated for Grammy's and he has managed to win most of them.

He is still on cloud 9 to this date, not being able to believe that he was now a Grammy award winner in such a young age, and to top it all off, he's found you in the midst of all the chaos.

"Hey dude! 5th album is out and already a great success, as per usual. Congrats man." Geoff greeted, patting Shawn in the back as he raised his beer for Shawn to cheers.

It's only been a few minutes in after they finally released it and it was already starting to sellout. The numbers were crazy and he couldn't have been more grateful with his fans.

"Thanks man, couldn't have done it without you." Shawn smiles at his good friend as he took a sip of his drink, just casually scanning the room to find you while holding his other end of the conversation.

Both men were talking about upcoming plans for the future when Shawn's eyes finally found yours across the room. You gave him a quick smile before turning back to the person you were having a conversation with. He grinned, just watching you laughing and smiling was enough to makes his heart melt.

You make him the happiest man in this planet, just by being you. You are such an incredible and amazing woman and he's so lucky to have you in his life.