Fun is Russian Roulette

*Kolfinna's POV*

I held Fawn in my lap as she played with the small bat plushy that Kylie bought for her. She giggled and gnawed on it's head while I spoke and ate lunch with the girls.

"So how are you liking New Orleans? Christopher will not stop complaining about the heat. I'm interested to know what you think of it." I spoke, sticking a spoonful of gumbo into my mouth.

"Devin and I adore it! We go to Jackson Square almost every day! He loves looking at the street performers with me." Kylie perked right up at my question.

"Ryan likes it. I love it. I take Aziza on walks when it's cool enough." Allie nodded.

"The artwork here is just terrific! And the music. The culture is unbelievable, josh and I are very happy with the new house." Ryan-Ashley smiled.

I looked to Kelly and Jessicah, who weren't saying much.

"What about you girls?" I asked politely. Jessicah and Kelly looked at one another before Jessicah spoke.

"Ricky and Angelo are just like Chris. They absolutely, positively hate the heat here. But Ricky has stopped smoking now that he's here." She drifted.

"And Angelo is a giant foodie. He likes the local cuisine. They just both refuse to be outside." Kelly sighed.

"We have this gorgeous lake house, kind've resembles our old one. This one has a giant screened in porch. I try and get Ricky to sit outside with me, but he always says no. It's really beginning to be a pain in my ass." Jessicah spoke. I looked at them sadly.

"I understand. As much as I love this place, Christopher just can't enjoy it. I paint on the terrace, he stays inside. I mention going out, he mumbles some remark. It's aggravating. But Fawn enjoys it so that's why we stay. Otherwise, we'd have to find a better place." I said, smoothing back Fawn's ebony black hair.

"We go where you guys go." The girls chimed in.

~later that night~

*Chris' POV*

Kolfinna dropped off Fawn with allie and Ryan for the night. We needed some alone time. I'd been horny for weeks, and kolfinna didn't want to have sex with fawn in the house. Thus, fun night, was created. I collected all the candles we had, plus a few more, and roses from a local vender. She left me wanting more since our lat encounter, when she put her hand around my throat and practically made me her bitch. I placed the candles around the house and threw the rose petals on the bed, around the bed, which lead to the door. What can I say? I'm an eccentric.

"Hey love, I'm-" kolfinna opened the door, but stopped dead in her tracks. The smile on her face was perfect.

I walked up to her and grabbed her things, tossing them to the side, picking her up, and shutting the door with my foot.

"Chris, what is all this?" She laughed. "I thought we were just cooking steaks?" I gave her my best hell-no look. She giggled and grabbed my hand when I laid her on the bed. She started leading my hand up her dress slowly, letting me feel her garters that were hooked to her thigh highs, and leading me further up where I learned she had discarded her panties throughout the day. "You really think I forgot?" She whispered low in my ear.

I smirked and lowered myself over her, kissing my way down to her stomach, over her pubic line, and making my way inside her thighs. I lifted her dress over my head and decided to give her what she wanted.  She grabbed my hands as I let my tongue flick over her, and I felt her legs tremble when I allowed my tongue to slip inside. I could hear her moans as I worked on her, her hands gripping mine for support. I finally stopped when she began to whimper from how rough I got. I pulled her dress over her head and discarded it. I took down her hair and let it fall against her and the bed. She was perfect. She looked up at me with eyes that always made me melt. She took the advantage and flipped me so I was on my back.

*Kolfinna's POV *

I flipped him and straddled his hips. He left me wanting more, so I was going to do something I usually never did. I reversed myself so my back was to him, but I was still straddling him. I began to undo his jeans. He was holding my hips with the grip of a vice, he knew what I was doing. I pulled his jeans and underwear down, exposing his erection. I smirked and slipped my mouth over it, working my head back and forth, flicking my tongue over the shaft and head. He was trying not to buck his hips and cause me to deep throat, but I did anyway. He cussed under his breath and let himself go. I swallowed and turned around, smirking.

"Don't think you're getting away with that." He growled.