Quick Much?

*Kolfinna's POV*

~CAUTION: SMUT~

I quickly walked out of the room and down the hallway, away from Chris and his mom. I realize she didn't mean anything by it, but when she mentioned Chris and I having kids, it just brought back the horrifying memories of the rogue and my poor child being ripped from my stomach, then thrown into the fiery pits by Lucien. I realized the room to my left was a restroom and I stumbled in, quickly locking the door behind me, only to have Chris run into the locked door. He called out my name a few times, but I refused to listen right now. I walked over to the corner against the tub and sat down, bringing my legs to my chest. Chris continued to knock on the door, beg me to open it, but I just sat there and thought about what Chris' mom said. Grandchildren. I didn't even think about that. What if Chris wanted kids? Could I give that to him? What am I even saying, of course I could. I know I want kids. I've always wanted a child, even if I could only have one. I'm over thinking things. I could provide this family with children. I was so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't even realize Chris had busted the lock on the bathroom door and entered, kneeling in front of me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. She didn't mean to bring up your past." He whispered, pulling me into his strong arms. I gave a sigh of relief and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his jaw.

"I know she didn't mean anything by it. It was I who overreacted." I spoke, rubbing his back with my free hand.

"Here, why don't we go ahead and drive over to the coven home? The girls keep bugging their mates about when you're going to get there. It'll give you a break from my mom, and some time to have fun with the coven's mates. You can learn about all our gross habits and what a piece of man candy I am, according to all the fans on Facebook and twitter." He winked and I rolled my eyes, shoving his chest.

"More like I can learn how big of an airhead my mate is." I smirked, nipping at his lip. He growled and gripped my leg, smiling that smile her gets when he's ready to 'play'.

"Don't make me take you right here in my mom's bathroom Kolfinna." He purred, kissing up and down my neck. I moaned and gripped his hair with my hands, pulling a little bit.

"You wouldn't." I whispered, biting my lip, and knowing that what i just said was a lie.

"Try me." He snarled, slipping a hand up my dress.

"Ew! Chris, if you're going to have sex at least close the fucking door!" His sister yelled, before walking off down the hallway. He didn't pay her any attention. Just kept traveling his hand further and further up my dress until he reached my panty line. He slowly slid my underwear off and put them in the back pocket of his jeans.

"You get those back when you decide to be a good girl." He purred, removing his hand from underneath my dress and standing up. I must've looked like a hot and bothered mess. I snarled at how he just played me. He got me all hot and bothered, took my underwear, then did absolutely nothing.

"Fucking dick." I muttered as he helped me to my feet. He smirked, and kissed me roughly on the lips.

"But I'm your dick." He said, before taking my hand and leading me through the house and to the front door. "Bye mom, Kolfinna and I are headed to Rick's!" He shouted, walking out the door with me in tow. "Get in the passenger seat." He ordered as he slid into the driver's side. I did as he said and crossed my legs so I didn't feel as vulnerable down there. Chris started the truck and backed out of the driveway, making his way down the road. About ten minutes through our drive, I noticed Chris' hand was inching towards my thigh. I watched him closely as he put his hand on my leg and pushed my dress up a little. I adjusted my legs and they tightened together. His hand slipped up my dress and pushed in between my thighs. My nails gripped the passenger seat as his fingers slowly started to rub against me. My toes curled in my shoes and his strokes got rougher and harder. My eyes grew heavy and I could see his smirk. When he slipped a finger inside me I moaned, causing his smirk to grow. He began pumping that finger in and out of me before slipping another finger in. I gasped and spread my legs wider apart, closing my eyes. Just as I tightened around his fingers, he pulled them out and I whimpered at the loss of his touch. I looked at him with a needy expression. He just had this sinister smirk on his face as he licked his fingers clean. He didn't let me finish, my body ached for his touch. I growled at him and pulled my dress back down, crossing my legs tighter than before. I heard him chuckle and I knew if it weren't for the lack of blood in my body, I'd be bright red with anger and embarrassment right now. You can't do that. You just can't. But he did. And I was determined to get him back.