Illuminatti

*Kolfinna's POV*

I awoke to the smell of fresh made coffee, and the thick scent of bacon. I slowly stretched out my arms, looking around the room. Posters of famous Horror films scattered the walls, along with old metal bands like Misfits and Himsa. I found it quite ironic and funny that there was a rather large Lost Boys poster hanging on the bedroom door. I got up and walked around the room, touching Chris' old things. There were two guitars in the corner and a walk in closet filled with clothes. I ran my hand over the clothes, stopping over a particularly soft item and pulling it out. I smiled at the design. It was an original Bela Lugosi men's tank. Lugosi was standing in a coffin, reaching forward. It was a traditional black and white design and seemed to be so worn out, there were some holes in it's back and stomach. I shrugged and tugged off my dress, pulling the shirt on. It dropped to my mid thigh, and i couldn't help but laugh at the fact that his teenage clothes were even too big on me. Just as the shirt was on, I heard a small knock on my door.

"Kolfinna?" Chris' sister. I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey." I whispered, my voice a little scratchy from lack of sleep and blood.

"Thought you might need this." She smiled, handing over a bottle. It was warm and I was so very thankful. "Mom also made breakfast, so you should come downstairs and eat. Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Um, well you look about my size..do you have any leggings?" I replied.

"Sure thing, I'll be right back." She quickly turned on her heel and went into her room. I could here here shuffling through some things until she came back with a pair of sheer black and grey ombré sparkling tights. "There you are." She smiled.

"Thanks." I replied to her before she began walking down the stairs. I shut the door and slipped on the tights, along with my toms that I wore here. I looked at my soulless body in Chris' old body length mirror. It felt good to be in one of his shirts. I decided that me staying up here was rather rude, considering his mom had cooked for us. I knew he was downstairs. His scent practically trailed its way to me. Thick and charred into my nose. As I walked my way down the stairs, I could hear Mrs. Cerulli bustling about in her kitchen, Chris' sister sitting at the dining room table texting on her phone. She looked up and smiled at me. I gave her a look that seemed to ask "where is he". She nodded her head in the direction of the living room. I nodded and continued down the stairs, walking into the kitchen behind her. Chris' mom saw me and a bright grin spread across her features.

"Good morning deary! Please, help yourself to the food. I laid a plate and some utensils out for you on the table." She smiled, continuing to bustle around her kitchen. I picked up the plate and began setting pieces of fruit on it, along with two pieces of bacon and a stack of pancakes. I went to set the plate down. When I went back to get a cup of tea, Chris was standing there. Quite frankly, he looked like hell. There were bags under his bloodshot eyes, he was hunched instead of standing in his full straightened form, and his hair was a ratted mess. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. But I was sure, this was my Chris. He looked into my eyes. It was like he was trying to figure something out. His back straightened and he pushed back his hair, walking up to me. He stopped centimeters in front of me, breathing in deeply with his eyes shut. They snapped open seconds later to show me those bright green orbs. His mouth parted and he looked lost for a moment.

"You're pregnant."