I Live For You and Only You

*Kolfinna's POV*

~CAUTION: SMUT~

The night went tremendous. Everyone loved Chris. We were on our way back to the loft and I couldn't help but feel closer towards him. He had met my friends and my family. He had showed me he was committed. He helped me all day today with the dogs, whether it be washing them, cleaning their areas, or helping with repairments, he never complained once. I parked outside of my building and locked the doors when Chris tried to get out. He looked over at me with a worried look.

"Are you alright?" he asked with genuine concern. I nodded my head and kept my hair over my eyes. I took a deep breath and finally decided, I needed to trust him. I slowly climbed over to the passenger side of the truck, taking him by surprise. I straddled his lap and began kissing his neck, my hands pressed firmly against his chest. He put his hands on my back instantly and held me close to him.

"Kolfinna, are you sure you're up for doing this?" his voice was deeper, much different than usual. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. They shone an Emerald green so I knew dominance was his thing in the bedroom. It frightened me a little but at the same time I was turned on by it.

"I'm sure." I whispered, looking down.

"Alright." He wrapped his arms around me and unlocked the door, stepping out and heading towards the building. I locked the doors over my shoulder and put my hands around his neck. It took him about five minutes to get to the top floor. I unbolted the door for him and he carried me in bridal style, placing me down gently on the bed. I laid there looking up at this man, my mate, and I couldn't help the small smile that passed across my face. He stripped off his shirt and placed his hands on either side of me, crawling up towards my body. He took advantage of my highly vulnerable position and began to strip me of my clothes, starting with my shorts.

"Christopher." I moaned when he grazed his hands over my hips, directly above my scars from previous battles. He was able to get my shorts off, then proceeded to bring his face down to my hips. He kissed over the long jagged lines, causing me to suck in a breath and grip the sheets as I pushed my hips down into the bed. I could feel him smile over my skin, his tongue leaving icy chills with every kiss. It ached to have him so near to me, yet felt so thrilling at the same time. He gripped underneath my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. I groaned at the feeling of his hard erection against me. I clamped my eyes shut as he trailed cold fingers over my stomach and above my panty line.

"Where'd you get these scars?" When I reopened my eyes to look at him, the glowing Emerald light that had once brightened his eyes, had now faded to the brown I was so used to. His tone was upset, a little angered, but more importantly, he sounded heartbroken. I didn't want to tell him any of what had happened.

"Chris-" I sat up and covered my hips and waist with my shirt, bringing my legs to my chest. I looked away from him.

"Kolfinna, don't keep this from me. You wanted to build this relationship without lies, okay. That calls for you to be truthful with me too." He set his hands on my knees and looked deep into my eyes. I didn't think he'd ask this, I didn't want him to ask this.

"I can't tell you this! Not now Christopher!" I yelled, standing up and moving away from him. He continued sitting on the bed, his eyes downcast.

"I just want to know who hurt you." He mumbled. He had the look of a kicked puppy, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I threw up my hands in exasperation. "A rogue okay?!" I took a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed. "About ten years ago. They caught me while I was still new to New Orleans. I got lost one night and he found me." I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "He grabbed me and pulled me into the alley, dragging me with his hand over my mouth. He pulled up my dress and raped me. It got me pregnant, of course, and Lucien performed an immediate procedure when he heard about it." The tears were flowing freely now. "He aborted that poor child, and made sure to get rid of the evidence." I choked on sobs, Chris' long arms wrapping around me and pulling me to his chest.

"Shh, darling. Just take it easy." He soothed, laying us both down side by side, and holding my body close to his. I fell asleep, for the first time, in his arms.