Guilty Plessures

*Kolfinna's POV*

Chris held my hips as he pressed individual kisses in between my thighs. Having him so close yet so far was about to drive me insane. I decided to wrap my legs around him in order to pull him closer to the spot I really needed him. I thought If I did this, maybe he'd get the hint. He looked up at me from the place that was occupying him before.

"Someone's hasty." He growled, a small smirk dancing on his lips. "But not yet baby." He whispered. I groaned and pushed my head further back into the bed, wishing his lips would caress my most sensitive areas. I saw him smile a cocky smile as he unwrapped my legs from around his waist. He spread my legs even further apart and kissed as close as he could without touching my sensitive spot. As if on Que. the Lana Del Ray record that was playing swapped to, My Pussy Tastes Like Pepsi Cola. Chris didn't seem to notice, but I started giggling like mad. And when I started giggling, he figured out why. A few chuckles escaped his lips before he spoke. "So does it really?" He asked.

"Does what really?" I replied, confused as to what he was asking.

"Does your pussy taste like Pepsi cola?" He said with a serious face. I smirked and got on my elbows so I could look at him properly.

"Why don't you find out for yourself, then tell me." I replied. He growled at my sudden cocky attitude. He lifted my legs so they were around his waste. His erection pressed firm against my entrance and I moaned out, shutting my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes." He spoke sharply. I opened them and looked up at him through my eyelashes. He had one hand under my thigh and the other travelled upward. He massaged my breast as his lips met mine. I moaned and held onto his hair as he touched me. My eyes soon closed again, but soon snapped open when I felt his strong hand wrap around my neck. He started out rubbing my neck, then would massage it, which led to him lightly squeezing it. I'd gasp and moan, push myself more against him. When he was done, he pushed me back firmly against the bed. He travelled back down In between my thighs and trailed his tongue from my entrance to my clit.

"Christopher.." I moaned, gripping the bed. He swirled his tongue, gripping my thighs, and nibbled on the most sensitive part of my body. I gasped and pushed my hips up closer to his face. I felt him smile before plunging his tongue into me. My toes dug into the bed and my legs shook, my back arching off the bed.

"Just let it go." He whispered, pressing his lips against me. And that's just what I did. I road out my high, gripping the sheets as he held me close, licking up everything that came from within me. After I was done, I laid there panting. Chris didn't even miss a beat. He sat back up and adjusted himself at my entrance, holding both of my legs above his. "If it starts to hurt, tell me." He spoke, before pushing himself inside. I gasped and grabbed his shoulders, my nails digging into the back of his neck. He thrusted himself in and out of me, his pace quickening by the second. He was hitting all the right spots at all the right times. My screams of pure pleasure mixed with a lingering pain were reaching an all time high, I didn't want him to stop. He was groaning, gripping my hips so hard, I knew there'd be bruises tomorrow morning.

"Christopher." I gasped when he broke the skin at my waist.

"Did I hurt you?" He stopped and looked me in the eyes with that caring face.

"It was just a light sting, love. Let me take over from here" I smiled. He smirked and got from off of me, flipping over onto his back. He put his hands out and pulled me up on top of him. "This is my first time doing this." I whispered, looking down at him through my eye lashes. His eyes softened and he held my cheek.

"Just hold my hands and, if needed, I'll help you through it." He replied, grabbing both of my hands. I smiled shyly, but slid down onto him and quickly began to grind my hips. He moaned and began to close his eyes, so I knew I was doing something right.

"Open your eyes." I snarled, nipping at his pale tattooed chest. He smirked and growled, watching me move against him. I can honestly say, this was the best I've ever felt.