Dry The Rain

*Chris' POV*

I woke up before Kolfinna. I looked to my side and she was laying on her stomach, her arms folded beneath her perfect shaped face, facing me. Her hair was wild, the complete embodiment of "sex hair". She was beautiful. Her long eyelashes brushed her cheeks as she dreamed, and i couldn't help but wonder if she was dreaming of me. A small smile was displayed on her perfect features. I kissed her cheek before getting up, searching the loft for the boxers she had thrown across the room last night. Her bra was on the terrace, how it got there i'll never know, and her dress was on the bedside table. I found my boxers shoved under the bed-she probably did it on purpose-and put them on before walking into the kitchen. I frowned and watched her sleeping figure. Completely motionless. I hadn't told her the guys and I had a tour coming up. I found out about it a month ago, and here I am, still haven't told her, one week away from our departure. I had to tell her today. My phone began buzzing and I went outside on the terrace to answer. I swiped the green key and immediately I heard Ryan yelling over the phone, Allie yelling at him in the background, and Fawn's screaming mingled in.

"Dude! How the fuck do i calm Fawn down?!" he yelled at me this time and not Allie.

"What are you talking about? She's always content and never cries." my tone had gotten serious. Something was wrong with Fawn.

"Allie and I lost her damn plushie bat that Kylie gave her and she hasnt stopped screaming since! Allie is tearing the house apart looking for it, and Fawn's in that bouncy-chair-thing but nothing is working!" he sounded frantic.

"We've lost the bat before. But the only thing that made her stop crying was...no. I can't wake Kolfinna up, this was the only morning she was going to be able to sleep in!" i whisper-shouted into the phone.

"Dude, I'm begging you. If you can't wake her up, figure something out or-" Ryan was cut off when my phone was plucked out of my hand by Kolfinna, who immediately started to take care of the situation.

"Put the phone on speaker and stop yelling you fuck-twat. Tell Allie to calm down and hold the phone so Fawn can hear." a few seconds later she began to sing.

"It's getting colder
And darker every day
And all the bloodred flowers
Slowly turn to grey
We need some wind
To blow the clouds away
we need a sun to dry the rain
We need to break the chain of yesterday
We need a storm to kill the pain
I don't remember
Nothing but a minor chord
There's still some ember
Of the fire you adored
We need some wind
To blow the clouds away
We need it today
We need it today."

She smiled into the phone and nodded her head, tucking some hair behind her ear. "No, it's fine Ryan. Just look around the house, I'm sure it's there somplace. She'll be asleep for a while...Love you too, bye." she clicked the phone shut and looked up at me. "Just wake me up next time love, I don't mind." she whispered, reaching up and kissing my chin.

"You just looked like you were enjoying your sleep so I thought I'd leave you to rest." I answered.

"Yeah, but I love my family even more" she smiled before walking back inside.

Highly recommend you listen to the Lord of the Lost video "Dry the Rain". Link to your right if you're on desktop!