The moon has come up

*Chris' POV*

I had no idea where she could've gone. This was her first time in Scranton. She didn't realize there were specific territories here. If she went onto someone else's territory...no. I shook the thoughts from my mind as I sped through the streets of Scranton, trying desperately to pick up her scent. The guys came with me. If Kolfinna did wander into another territory, I'd need all the help i could get on getting her back. Finally I picked up something. Her scent. I pressed my foot as far down as I could on the gas and followed her trail. Midway there, I realized where she had went. My mom's. I slowed myself a little, but not much, considering I was fucking pissed. If she had just slapped me, I wouldn't be mad. But she left by herself. I can't put enough infuses on that. We pulled into the driveway and I quickly got out. My mom and sister were still here. Kolfinna's scent was practically oozing from the house by this point. I turned off the ignition and had my sights set on one thing. Kolfinna.

"Now Chris, don't go and overreact-" Angelo was about to tell me, but I slammed the door, cutting him off. I walked up to the front door and banged on it until my mother answered.

"Where is she?" I asked, making my way inside.

"Now Chris-"

"Damn it, Where is she?!" I yelled, yanking on the back of my hair.

"Christopher Thomas Cerulli. You lower your voice this instant." She growled. I sighed a shaky breath and walked over to my mom, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Please, just tell me where she is." My voice cracked and I must've looked like hell because my mom gave a sad smile and pointed up the stairs. I ran upstairs and past the guys. I listened for her sweet voice. I heard something coming from my sister's bedroom. As I walked closer, I heard my Kolfinna crying. She was crying...because of me. I walked up to the door and was about to turn the handle, but my sister came flying out like a bat out of hell. She slammed the door behind her and shoved my chest, getting up in my face.

"You are such a fucking dumb ass. I told you multiple times to be straight forward with her. I told you to take it easy on her. Do you realize how much negative attention she is receiving from Lucien over you two's marriage right now? Lucien is watching you two, and he doesn't like how Kolfinna and you act together. Like humans. But yelling at Allie and Ashley was pathetic. Now I have to deal with a broken down mate. You're lucky she's still even here. From what I'm hearing, you haven't been acting your best. I advise that you loosen the fuck up, and get over your fears of children. Because, even though Lucien forced her to have an abortion, she is terrified that she can't supply you with children." She growled, her eyes glowing a pale red.

"Let me see her." I said, looking at my little sister. She had gone into her protective friend mode, there was no way to convince her to let me in if she said no.

"You're fucking crazy if you think I'm letting you go anywhere near her. Come back in the morning, when she's actually ready to see you." Was all she said before she went back into her room, slamming the door behind her. Before she shut the door, I caught a glimpse of Kolfinna laying on the large canopy bed, holding her stomach, and crying. I sighed and walk back downstairs, sitting on the dark couch, and put my head in my hands.

"Chris?" Angelo asked. I looked up to see Angelo sitting on the couch across from me. Balz and Ricky were sitting on the floor, their eyes glued to the Xbox, and I could hear Devin talking to my mom in the kitchen.

"What." I mumbled, looking back down and massaging the back of my neck.

"We think you should just stay here tonight. We'll do the cook out some other time." Angelo said, and I just nodded. But then I noticed something.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked. Balz and Ricky just looked at each other, then back at their game. Angelo sighed and spoke again.

"He stayed home with the girls. He was...much too angry to come with us. He wanted to stay with Allie." He mumbled, scratching his arm. I sighed and just kept my head down.

"Go home. I'll stay here for the night. I'll take care of my mess tomorrow. But right now, I just need to think about what I've done." They started to get up and leave. "Don't forget to grab Devin." I said before they all left. My mom came in with a black blanket and a pillow, setting it on the couch next to me.

"You'll sleep down here tonight. Kolfinna will be taking your old room." I just nodded and she left, going upstairs. I decided to lay down and try and get some sleep. I couldn't do anything about what I did tonight. I'll just have to deal with it tomorrow.