Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Ray said. "I'm fine--" He was cut off when he suddenly got a major headache and he pulled his orange bangs. "AHHHHH!!!!" He screamed. 'Come on, Ray...you know you miss me.' A demonic voice said in his head.

"No!" He shouted. "Go away!" 'You can't get rid of me, I'm a part of you. I'll ALWAYS... be a part of you, Ray Shadows.'

'No matter how much you want to forget about me, I will always find a way to get back to you...starting from today. We will be reunited once and for all, to get back what these humans stole from us and to get back OUR revenge!' He then bumped his head against the wall. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

"RAY!" Violet didn't know what was going on. "Ray!"

Ray slumped against the wall and started crying, as he was sitting against the wall. "NO! I don't need you or your help! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

'There's no fighting back now, I have total control over you.' Ray stopped crying and had a dark shadow on his face that covered his eyes. "Ray? Are you alright? What's wrong?"

Ray wiped his tears away and a creepy smile crept on his lips. "My name's NOT Ray. It's VECTOR." He then stood up and started laughing like a psychopath. "Everything is 'fine', Vi." He said in a sarcastic tone. "You don't have to worry about me."

Violet sweatdropped and had the feeling in her gut that something wasn't right. She sensed that something wasn't right with him. She began to slowly back away.

"Aww..." Ray had some sort of crazy look in his eyes. He started approaching Violet with a smirk. "Don't tell me you're afraid of me, Violet?" He was being sarcastic.

Violet scoffed and backed away. "Me!? Afraid of you? Why would I be?" She lied as she was actually nervous and afraid in the inside. "You're just kidding about all this... right--?"

PFFFFFFFFTHHHH! Ray tackled Violet against a row of lockers in a violent way.

"Ahhh!" Violet screamed. "What's your problem, Ray!?" She rubbed her head as it had been hit harshly against the locker.

"My name's not Ray! It's VECTOR!" The orange-haired boy shouted in a cruel tone. "Got it!?"

"I don't care!" Violet was mad.

Ray then grabbed Violet's wrists. "H-hey! What are YOU--"

Violet was at a loss of words when Ray kissed her on her lips. He inserted his tongue into her mouth to make the kiss last a bit longer.

Violet was feeling several emotions at once. She was disgusted that Ray would do such a thing to her and she was angry that he stole her 'first-ever' kiss. She was speechless and shocked by all of his actions.
Ray then stopped the kiss. "You like that, don't you...Violet?"

"YOU JERK!" Violet blushed and pushed him away from her. "NO! I DON'T! How dare you to this to me!?" She slapped him and stormed off.

Ray then began to follow her and she began running faster. 'Oh no! He's following me! I have to hide somewhere! She then stared at the staircase and an idea lit up in her head. She quickly ran up the stairs and was at the top of the rooftop.

"Violet?" Ray started smiling even more creepily than before as he walked up the stairs. "Where are...you?" He then made it to the rooftop. He then heard Violet's footsteps. "I know you're here...come on out."

Violet was hiding alongside a wall. 'Not on my watch, you don't.' She then pushed Ray against the large fence and took out a book that she was hiding behind her back. "I'm sorry, Ray!" She smacked the top of his head with a book, which made him fall down.

Ray then had a familiar pleasant look in his pure eyes but then it vanished quickly as he got back his psychotic look instantly, "You thought you could get rid of me so easily, Violet? I'm back." He got up.
Violet was nervous and she kept on hitting him with a book on his head but it didn't work; for his facial expression didn't change a bit. She was running out of ideas as he kept on getting closer to her.

She then thought up something quick to do. 'I don't like the idea of this, but I am out of other ideas. So, I really hope this works.' She threw the book aside that landed on the floor.

And she walked up to Ray. "F-fine." She stuttered. "You got me." She bluntly said. She then whispered in his ear, "Ray, if you can hear me. It's me, Violet. I'm here." She closed her eyes and pulled his collar and kissed him.

She opened her eyes and took her lips off of Ray's. "Violet?" Ray was no longer his evil self, he was finally back to normal. "What happened? What are we doing here on the rooftop?"

Violet had a noticeable blush all over her face. "Ray-chan! You're back!" She hugged Ray. Ray's mouth was open like the letter O (since he was surprised by her action), then it changed into a grin as he hugged her back.

"So...you don't remember what happened?" Asked Violet. "Not even the kis--?" Her face turned more red.

"No. I don't recall anything. It felt like a blur." Ray said. "And what ki--"

"Never mind," Violet said. "It's not important." She giggled.

"Oh. But I do remember hearing your voice," Ray's heart lit up. "Thank you for that."

"You're welcome." Violet and Ray both stayed at the rooftop together watching the shimmering orange sunset.