Chapter 25: The Wicked and Divine

"So which venue should we get, the one at the huge chapel in the city or the-, Cheryl? Cheryl what's wrong?" said Toni as she closed the wedding venue book. Cheryl looked into space as she had tears going down her cheeks. "Toni, he's back." said Cheryl as she got off the couch and into the kitchen. "Cheryl who? Blythe's father, Nick. I saw him at the store. He theartend me too make sure Blythe will go to him, not us. Toni where the hell are you going? Cheryl where is he? Toni, you just got shot 4 weeks ago. Where about to have a kid in a month. Sit your ass down. No, I'm not sitting down until my family's okay and safe, so Cheryl, WHERE IS HE?" Cheryl grabber her serpent jacket and grabbed the car keys. "Come on babe, your not going alone so I'm going with you, besides it's what future wifes do anyways." said Cheryl as she smiled. Cheryl and Toni kissed each other until the realized they need to save there unborn daughter. "Should we text everyone? Like Betty, Jug, Archie and Ronnie?" said Cheryl as she grabbed her phone. "Yeah we probably should text them, especially since Veronica knows Nick better than us."
Veronica Lodge-Andrews, Betty Cooper-Jones, Jughead Jones, Archie Andrews, Cheryl Blossom, Toni Topaz chat:
Betty: WTH is this?
Veronica:Yeah, what is this? I have to but down the twins while Archie's with Reggie working out.
Archie: I'm coming home Ronnie, and what is this?
Jughead: Why I'm in a chat with my all of my best friends?
Cheryl: Nick is back and he's trying to take Blythe from us.
Veronica: I'm coming, my mom can watch the twins. What is the plan so I can kick his psycho raping ass?
Betty: FP & Alice are watching the kids, what the hell is the plan?
Archie: Hold up Nick St. Clair? His ass is getting beat, by the state of New York and especially me.
Jughead: The Serpents are ready, what hotel is he at??
Toni: Cher says the Five Seasons.
Cheryl: Okay, I think I have a official plan, the Core Four, you act like you want to catch up with him and then me, Toni, and the Serpents bust the door open and kick his ass.
Veronica, Archie, Betty & Jughead: Deal. We're on our way.
Veronica: #savebabyBlythe
Cheryl: Thanks Ronnie...
Betty and Jughead put their Serpent jackets on, Betty with her black combat boots and Jughead with his legendary gray beanie. "You ready Betts? said Jughead as he but the helmet to his bike on. "Always ready, Serpent or mom." said Betty as she rode off on her bike.

"Hey Ronnie, can I ask you a question?" said Archie as he drove in him and Ronnie's G-Wagon. "Yes Archie?" said Veronica as she zipped on her high knee boots. "Do you have feelings for Cheryl still?" Veronica looked at Archie like he had just proposed to her again even though they were already married. "Meredith and Marvel are in danger. No there not! Exactly Arch, but Cheryl and Toni's baby is in danger. So don't ask questions like that when I already love you enough, not Cheryl, you, like it always has been."

"Ready?" asked Cheryl to everyone as they stood outside of the Five Seasons, the hotel Nick was staying at. "Ready." said them all. "What are you standing there for? Go kiss his ass!" demanded Toni. Cheryl and Toni looked at each other as Toni had tears go down her cheeks but she wiped them off immediately. "It's going to be okay babe," said Cheryl as she held Toni's hand into the Five Seasons.