Chapter 24: The Westler

"Who's the cutest little bean ever? Who's ready to see their brother? You are, MerBoo!" said Veronica to her newborn daughter, Meredith. After 16 hours of contractions, pushing, and toughing up from Hermonie, Veronica finally had her twins, Meredith Daila and Marvel Spence Andrews. Everything about the Andrews family was perfect, except for there baby boy. See, Veronica and Archie named Marvel Marvel because his name means miracle and he's a miracle. After he was born, he didn't cry. His sister was a cryer but not Marvel just didn't cry. "Doctor, what's wrong with our boy?" asked Archie as Veronica started crying into her mom's shoulder. The doctor gave Archie and Veronica sorrow looks as they carried Marvel out of the room. They later learned that Marvel suffered from pneumonia, a condition where there's excess fluid in the baby's lungs which lead to the baby not being able to breathe. "Ronnie! You and Mere ready to go see my boy?" said Archie as he carried the twins diaper bag. Veronica carried Meredith that was in her River Vixen costume to the NICU aka the Neonatal intensive care unit of RIverdale General. "Archie and Veronica!" said Cece, the NICU nurse that became Varchie's besties while in the hospital waiting for Marvel to be ready to go home. Cece grabbed Marvel out of his incubator and gave him home to his loving parents. "Here's your baby boy Marvel in his cute little Riverdale Bulldogs outfit, of course with his daddy's jersey number, legendary number 9. "Cece!" said Archie in shock, but a happy shock of course. "You didn't have too. But you guys are my patients of a baby patient so please if you mind. And we do, Cece. Thank you for taking care of our son. Seriously." said Veronica as she teared up. "Aww, Mrs. ANdrews, please, don't cry." Cece gave Veronica as hug she couldn't resist. "Now, go home and be the awesome parents I know yall will be." Archie and Veronica smiled at her and smiled at each other in happiness. They knew that with there family officially completed, they would be parents that nobody would except, great, wholesome loving parents.

"Oh, Jug. Your face, it's all scratched," said Betty as she was in there bed rubbing his face with witch hazel to soothe the wounds like the doctor said to do after Jughead's surgery on his face.

After Betty got the phone call, she saw Jughead get rolled into Riverdale General and her face went paler than it already was. "Juggie, no, no, NO!" said Betty as she held onto the stretcher Jug was in. His pretty white face was replaced with scars and slashes with blood going down his cheeks, just like he was crying. "ma'am, please so- I'm his w-w-wife." said Betty as she kissed Jug's bloody forehead. "Mommy!" said a crying Evelyn racing towards her mom's stomach. "Eve? It's okay babe, daddy's okay," said Jughead as he was getting raced to his room. "Betts," said a familiar voice out of Betty's daydream. "Are you mad at me for cheating on you, and having another child that's not yours? Of course not Juggie. You're my children's father, and my soulmate. Yeah, most people say I should but I'm not, not at my little Jug." Betty and Jughead kissed each other just as there baby boy, Charles Forsythe Jones, cried. "Oh my boy, stop crying daddy's here," said Jughead as he rocked Charles back to sleep. Jughead gave Betty a wink about there top notch parenting skills, besides they were Bughead, right?

Cheryl and Toni had strawberry milkshakes and a chocolate milkshake while sitting in a booth at Pops. "You okay TT?" asked Cheryl as she sipped her shake. Cheryl was also wearing her Serpent Jacket ever since Toni's encounter with the Ghoulies which led to her being shot so Toni could be safe. "Yeah, just a little sore, you know, the wound. Yeah. Hey TT, what were you coming to the Wrym that night to tell me anyway? How come you couldn't wait till I got back home to Thornhill?" Toni grinned as she grabbed Cheryl's wrist. "We've been together Cheryl for 189,216,000 seconds, 3,153,600 minutes, 2190 days, and 72 months and I've loved every single second, minute, day, and month I spend with you. You've helped me grow as a person and you helped me become one of my lifelong dreams, being a mom to human. And thanks to you, you're making it come true. Toni, what the actual hell are you doing?" whispered Cheryl. "You'll see my love." They opened the door to the outside of Pops to see the town of Riverdale in the parking lot of Pops. Betty, Jughead, Veronica, Archie, Josie, Reggie, Merideth, Marvel, Evelyn, Charles, Sweet Pea, Fangs, even Kevin were outside cheering them on. "Antoinette, what are you doing?" said Cheryl teary-eyed. "What I should do." Toni got down on one knee, the crowd cheered from saying,"#CHONISENDGAME to You go Toni!" and then popped open a box that had a ring it. "Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, will you marry me?" Cheryl had tears running down her eyes from all of the celebrations Toni had done for Cheryl. She never expected anyone to do this for her, ever. "Antoinette Topaz, yes, I will marry you!" Toni got up as the crowd went up in cheers and Cheryl and Toni kissed as Toni put their engagement ring on. So it was official, two queens were officially getting married.