Chapter 21: House of the Devil

Toni added the last coat of 'Ballet Slipper' to Blythe's wall. "Wow babe, I can't believe you painted this whole nursery without my help," said Cheryl as she was next to the door. "Oh it's nothing babe, your 6 months pregnant so I wanted you to relax since you are having our baby. Okay, Topaz. Toni, you don't have to everything for me, just because I'm pregnant does not mean I could call and ask Jughead or Archie or even Kevin for old time sakes to come and help. And I've noticed you callus on your hands and they're starting to bleed just out of the blue!" Cheryl walked over to Toni and wrapped her hands in a little bundle and kissed them, "I hope that will make them feel better babe." Toni smiled and kissed Cheryl back. Cheryl looked at Toni and then smirked and kept kissing each other. "Mm! Babe, I have to go meet Jughead at the Wrym to go over the new drinks for the bar. Cher, your pregnant you can't drink!" Cheryl laughed as she pulled her hair to the other side of her body, "No silly, I'm just helping him out since Betty can't do it with him since she's about to have Charles soon. But I have to go since I have to meet him in like 15 minutes. Well get the red helmet if you're taking the bike okay, an- Toni, I'm going to take the Benz." Cheryl checked her watch to read, 5:56 on the watch and realized it was time to, go! "Babe, I'm about to be late. I'll be safe on the road with Blythe and me! Okay then babe, love yall and be safe!" Cheryl and Toni exchanged kisses and Cheryl went out the door. "God, red can look good on anybody, especially her," said Toni as she wiped drool off her mouth. "My two babies look fine today, especially there mommy do too, even if 6 months pregnant," said Cheryl as she rubbed her white Benz's hood. Cheryl put the key into the ignition and went off at 47mph in her red Serpent jacket and iconic red lipstick.