Chapter 19: Death Proof

"And right there, are your babies, Mr. and Mrs. Andrews." Archie and Veronica looked at the sonogram in awe. Veronica had tears in her eyes, Archie was dumbfounded in how beautiful his kids look and together, Varchie was just amazed. "Um, mam, what's the sex of the twins?" asked Archie as Veronica wiped away tears from her face. "I have the results right here if you want to know, and congratulations, you're having a boy and girl!" Veronica then couldn't hide all of her emotions and started crying, in tears of happiness. "I leave you two alone for a minute. Well, I'm pregnant!" Archie and Veronica laughed while wiping away their tears of happiness. They couldn't believe that would have a mini Archie and Veronica running around the Andrews household. "Look at them, Arch, baby A sure does look like an Andrews man, with that nose of yours, Archikins. Ron, baby B looks just like you with the brown little eyes and her momma's little hands. Do you think Dalia and Spence are happy right now knowing that there having a little sister and brother? Yes, Archikins, there more happy than the whole town times ten." Archie and Veronica went in for a kiss while Veronica held Archie's ginger head. "Ronnie lets wait till we get home to celebrate and then later on tonight, we'll ask Betty and Jughead if we can go to the house to tell them and our godchild, Evelyn." Archie and Veronica went in for a kiss one more time, and they smiled at each other, on the happiness of now having 4 kids, Dalila Lodge, Spence Andrews and now the Andrews twins. 

"So, Elizabeth Cooper, here to rant on my soon to be married or how I'm a bad mom? Neither actually. I'm sorry for last month's brunch thing and how I kicked you and FP out. I realized that I'm not a teenager anymore that can just do things like that and I'm an adult with 2 kids and a wife. All I have to say is I'm sorry mom. Betty, how many more times? How many more times are you going to pull the teenager card? Betty, when you got pregnant with Evelyn at the age of 16, what was my reaction to that or when you and Jughead decided to get married right after your graduation, what was my intail rection? I understood you Betty!" said Alice as she slammed the booth table. Everyone looked at Alice like she was crazy as she kept talking, "But when something good for me, happens with someone that cares about me other than your sister and you, you just throw me out of your house and you when the game? Elizabeth, I love and care about you since the day I met you, but I don't care and love someone that doesn't at least respect my life decisions. Mom, what are you saying?" said Betty as she wiped away tears from her face while drinking her strawberry milkshake. Alice grabbed her purse and coat and walked away from the booth in Pops. "Betty," Alice kissed the top of Betty's blonde hair, "I'll see you later." And Alice was gone out of Pops Chocklit Shoppe. Betty sobbed her tears into her strawberry milkshake while going on her phone to find an important number to call. "Hello?"