Chapter 11: To Riverdale and Back Again

"Betty, Jughead? Are you sure it's positive?" asked Veronica. "Well V, I don't know. I just took cause me and Jughead had sex unprotected and it said the damn stick said positive. Betts, chill. FORSYTHE PENDLETON JONES THE lll, don't you dare say chill when I'm possibly carrying your child, you know what, go. Bet- go Jughead. I'll call you to tell you more. Fine Betty whatever you fucking, please. You are carrying my child."

 My child was Betty's the worst words Betty had ever heard in her whole life other than The Black Hood. She couldn't believe that her, the girl next door, was going to be a teen mom with a South Side Serpent as a dad. Her insides felt cold as she began to speak. Her whole  "Veronica!" said Betty as she sat down on the edge of her bathtub. "I'm not going to be able to do this. I'm already a serial killers daughter and then on top of that, I'm pregnant with a South Side Serpents baby! Besides if I did keep the baby, what kind of job will me and Jughead have? For god sakes this is Riverdale! Not New York City or Los Angles. Betty, you and Jughead are going to figure it out. Trust me, yall always do. Remember when Polly escaped from the Sister of Quiet Mercy? YOU GUYS did. Not Penelope and Clifford Blossom or Alice and Hal Cooper, YOU GUYS DID." Betty thought about Veronica's wise words and she was right. Yeah, she and Jughead were still not the greatest of friends but they did find Betty's sister. "You know what V? Your right. And I shouldn't have those mood swings with Jughead when he was helping me. But I am pregnant. That's true. Hey, question, can you take me to the clinic tomorrow with Jughead. To make sure I am pregnant. Sure, B. I have to take my bestie everywhere since she's preggers! Shut up, Veronica." It was just like old times with B&V. It was just that Betty could possibly be pregnant. "What are you going to name the kiddo?' asked Veronica. "If it a girl, Evelyn Elizabeth Jones and if a boy Charles Forsythe Jones. You know I've always wanted those names for my kids when I grow up. And plus the middle names are dedicated to Jughead and me and if Jughead likes it or not, the baby's last name is going to be Jones, not Cooper. Agree. Oh one last thing, have you talked to your mom about this?" Betty completely forgot about her mom in the whole situation.  Besides, what would she tell her? "Hey mom, I'm pregnant with Jughead Joneses baby."

(sorry I didn't add choni & varchie this time around cause I wanted this chapter around Bughead plus Veronica but next chapter will be all varchie choni & and a mix of bughead as well aka back to our normal thing! also, comment on some name suggestions. I already have a name for the baby but I'm not sure so comment names for the baby!

Kisses to all

RiverdaleVibess)