Chapter 6: Faster Pussycats! Kill! Kill!

"Welcome to Thistlehouse, Toni," said Cheryl to Toni as they were going into Thistlehouse. Cheryl and Toni had just got back from school after the whole, Cheryl's private and secret letters were out. "My mother and Nana Rose must be out and about. Oh well." "You have a nice house. It's very," Toni looked around the house for a second. "Red!" They both laughed but nervously because they both liked each other, it's just that Toni still had a partner (Jughead) and they both didn't know they liked each other. They then went up the stairs of Thistlehouse to Cheryl's bedroom. "That's my bed, obviously. That's also my vanity and over there, is my closet," said Cheryl as she pointed to her stuff. She knew it was stupid to point to it where her stuff where when Toni obviously knew what a room looked like when she obviously had one. She thought she did at least. They both then sat down on Cheryl's bed to talk or get to know each other at least. "So, Toni, what's your life like since most of mine been either in the Register or just talked about in town. Well, as you know, I'm part of the Southside Serpents and my boyfriend, as you know is Mr. Jughead Jones. My best friends are Sweet Pea and Fangs Fogarty. You?" Cheryl didn't say anything cause she was looking into Toni's dark brown eyes. She was perfect was the only thought going through Cheryl's mind. Well, other than her memorizing her River Vixen routines and doing the perfect red, bombshell lipstick. "Um, earth to Cheryl?' said Toni while waving her hand in front of her. "Your pretty, Toni," said Cheryl like, out of the blue. "Uh, thanks! Oh my god, did I actually say that? I'm sorry. But is true. You are pretty. Thanks. So, something about me. I have a dead twin brother and father. I have my best friend, Josie McCoy, also part of Josie and the Pussycats, My River Vixens, Nana Rose and my proustite mother that has turned our house into her sexual play pin. I'm sorry, that happened to you. Are you okay?" Cheryl stared shedding a tear cause of the pain and frustration she's been through. All she wanted was someone to love. But she was afraid, that would never happen for her.

"So, Betty Cooper. My fake girlfriend" said Jughead. 'You sure are funny, Jones." said Betty with a cute little smirk on her face. They were in a booth at Pops drinking strawberry and vanilla milkshakes with cheeseburgers and fries. "So, Jones, what should I know about you other than being a loner boy turned into a Southside Serpent turned with Toni Topaz as a girlfriend. And you're the girl next door with the boy next door, Archie Andrews as a boyfriend and a serial killer with a dad? Don't go there Forsthye. Okay, chill Betts. No, don't you dare sit there call me Betts. Betts. Betts. Betts, Betts, Betts, Betts, BETTS. Oh, Jughead Jones, you are a sight for sore eyes.  Hey Betty? Yes? Do you want to come to my house, after this? Sure, Jughead." Jughead laughed cause of Betty being a cutie pie, well in his eyes.

"Welcome, Arhickins, to the Pembroke,"  said Veronica to Archie as they entered the Pembroke. They also came back to being a 'couple' after the whole Cheryl letters got out. "So, Archie. What's your life like other than being my best friends boyfriend? I'm on the Riverdale Football Team and on the Wrestling team in winter. You? I'm a River Vixen and a part-time Pussycat. Nice. Veronica? Yeah? Can I tell you something like personal? Sure. My dad, he's doesn't have a crew on his construction plan for SoDale. Cause your dad took all his workers for it. And he has loads of bills left and is stressed out. And everyone thinks I'm this dumb jock an- Archikins, say no more." Veronica then went in for a kiss to Archie. "Veronica!" yelled Archie. 'Archie! I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I'm so-' She stopped cause Archie kissed her back. He grabbed her hips and she grabbed his ginger head and they went to her bed and the rest is a secret I can't tell. Cause it is there first time for it...