Chapter 18: "What a cockblock."

"I'm Anne-Marie and this is Lauren and Harry." Ashton's mum siled and gave me a warm and welcoming hug.

"It's really nice to meet you Anne-Marie." I laighed at smiled at Ashton's brother and sister. They all look so alike! Kts almost scary how alike!

"All Ashton does it talk about you!" Lauren giggled earing a glare from Ashton.

"Calum told me that aswell." I giggled back wiggling my eye brows. "And I have heard many nice things about you both aswell." I grinned getting on really well with them. They both started laughing and headed in the direction their mum went.

"They seem to like you!" Ashton said pulling my body against his sl we were pressed together, no space in between.

"You all look so alike!" I teased leaving a kiss on the tip of his nose since I was to small to reach his forehead.

"No we dont!" He frowned.

"Your hair is the same colour, and curly. Same adorable shaped nose, similar eyes." I said starting to point out the similarities.

"Fine you win. Every says we do." He laughed and pressed his lips to mine. Slowly he began to move me against the wall as his soft oink lips moved in sync with mine.

"Dinners ready!" Anne-Marie called from the kitchen. I could smell the tomato past already.

"What a cockblock." Ashton huffed pulling away from me.

"Hey! Dont be dirty." I giggled and pushed him of me dragging him to the kitchen.

"So Alice." Anne-Marie started as we were gathered at their family table eating pasta. "Do you know what you want to do when you leave school?" She asked. You know what? Fuck it! I dont cafe what my parents want me to be!

"Am not actually sure. I thought something along the lines of a child support type of thing more recently." I explained. I began to think that maybe using my experience with bullying I would be able to help childern in the future.

"That would be an amazing job." She smiled brightly. I now see where Ash gets his smile from.

(Ashtons POV)

"That was amazing pasta Anne-Marie, thank you." Alice smiled as we all finished our meal. She has been brilliant meeting my mum. At first I was worried that she would be to nervous but it all just seemed so natural.

"Thank you dear." Mum smiled. She is being great too. "Ashton, hun help me with the plates." She said handing me hers.

"Sure mum." I smiled and took Alices plate as well leaving a small kiss on her cheek. I followed mum into the kitchen once I gathered evrything from the table.

"I think you have a keeper there, hun." She smiled her proud motherly smile. I think they really hit it off.

"Me to mum. Me to." I really do. I have fallen hard and fast for this girl. She is becoming my everything. She is a keeper.