Chapter 15: "He is what I needed."

Aside from those girls, yesterday was tHE BEST DAY EVER!

Ashton text me eariler and said he would meet me at the gates this morning before school starts. He is so sweet! And he is helping me so much! He is what I needed. Someone new who I can care about that cares about me just as much. Someone new.

"Hey babe!" Ashton smiled running up to me.

"Morning Ash!" I smiled as I took his hand and he left a quick kiss on my lips. Just a small kne sent just as many fireworks of as the one yesterday. Its like a fairy tale!

"Feeling better?" He asked swinging out arms back and forth together.

"All thanks to you!" I laughed. "Your really helping me, you know that!" I added onto the end.

"I am honoured to have helped you my fair lady!" He said in a pretend posh accent.

"Oh why thank you, kind sir!" I returned in an equelly posh accent.

"I see your still stupid enough to not have ended it before Ashton sees the truth." I heard Kaite laugh and from the steps to the school as we got there. Before I knew it Ashton dropped my hamd amd was towering over the two girls who stood laughing.

"Dont you dare talk about Alice that way again! In fact don't talk to her again! Its so pathetic what you do! Just to make yourselfs feel big! It's really stupid! Unbelievable! You what 17? You would have thought you would be matture by now!" Ash rambled angerly and turned back around to me red in the face. His eyes were angry yet proud at the same time. Angry at what they said and proud that we are getting through it. He took my small hand back into his and we walked back up the steps together.

"Oh, mum said she wants you to come around for dinner straight after school." I laughed. "She wants to meet you."

"Id love to meet her!" He smiled down at me and began to skip down the hall way to class swinging our arms again. I laughed all the way to class untill he kissed me gpodbye as he headed of to his class. I cant forget the looks on Elenora and Kaite's faces when Ash told them what he thought. Priceless! They were in a bit of shock!

●●●●●●●●

"Ready?" I asked Ashton nervously as I placed my free hand on the dorr handle to my front door where my parents would be waiting to ponce.

"As I will ever be!" He chuckled lightly sending vibrations up my arm from his, now sweaty, hand. I opened the door and stepped in oulling him behinde me.

"Mum, Dad! We're home!" I called out and suddenly could hear four sets of feet come running to the living room that Ash and i just went into. Diana was first to come tumbeling into the room followed by my other sister Emma and mum followed by dad. Oh how I feel sorry for Ashton having to meet these people!

"You must me Ashton." Dad said and put his hand out to shake.

"Its nice to meet you Sir." Ash said politley. Then mum.

"Nice to meet you Ashton." Hand shake.

"Nice to meet you to ma'm.

"Please, call me Lesley." She laughed. Mum is always more relaxed than dad. He likes to make sure people know he is in chanrge and wont take any shit! He's got more protective after the way I grew up. But mum has learnt to trust people again, just like Ashton is helping , e do plus so much more. Its amazing!

Ashton and my sistrs then introduced themselfs and we sat down for dinner.

"So, Ashton." Dad started. Oh we was in for a lot of questions. "What do you want to do when you leave school?" Typical dad. When Diana and Emma brought someone home he always asked that.

"Well sir, I would really like to go into music. Something in that area." Ashton said and took a bite out of the chicken mum made. "This is really nice chicken." He said politley. Aww! He is trying to impress them!

"Thanks!" She grinned "At least someone apresiates my cooking." She said and shot me a galre. I never normally ate much of mums cooking but I have been more recently since I promised Ash I would eat more. Brill mum, just brilliant.

The rest of the meal went on like it started untill everyones plates were clear. My family seem to like Ashton. Oh thank god!

"Alice, dear. Can you give me a hand with the plates." She smiled sweetly to get me to do it.

"Sure." I said and got up from my place beside Ashton and began to pick up all the plates.

"I think he is just what you needed." Mum whispred as we both fot into the kitchen.

"Hu?" I question unsure of what she ment.

"I mean, even though you have been so much better. Since you got together with Ashton you seem more like the you we had all those years ago. I missed that you, Thats why I think he is just what you needed."

"Thanks mum." I smiled. "Am goning to go show him out." I said exusing myself before she got all soppy.

"Ready?" I asked Ash as he looked slightly uncomfortable as my dad watched him from across the table.

"Yes!" He smiled imedietlly jumping up from the table. Leading him back to the front door to be a polite host type thing, he slid his hand into mine and I stepped outised with him to say goodbye.

"Thanks for meeting them Ash! Sorry about dad. He is a bit protective." I chucked lightly to lighten the atmosphere.

"Oh, its fine." He said and brought his face down to mine and pressed his lips to mine, just like the first time but with twice as many fireworks! It felt like my dad wasnt stood watching from the window. It felt like We were the only ones there again. It was just as amazing, even more than our first kiss.

"I-I love you, Alice." He whispered against my lips. Suddenly it felt lile my heart was going to burst.

"I love you too, Ash." Wow. I do, I do love him!