Chapter 13: "I am still frightened of the things people can say."

After our little dance party at lunch we all decided that we would just go straight home. Ashton offered to wait withme while I waited on mum to pick me up but I senthime hone 'cause she could be a while.

"Text me later then!" Ashto shouted as he got on his bike and rode off.

I smiled and waved as he rode of into the direction of his house.

"Well, well, look at this little bitch!" So eone laughed from behinde me. Looking behinde me I saw Elenora and Katie with evil smirks on their faces. Those girl are horrible toanyone and everyone but I cant help but take what they say to heart.

"Just wait untill Ashton sees how pathetic you really are!" Kaite said as they walked closer to me. Tears began to brim in me eyes quickly as they got closer and closer. Even after this being a great day I am still frightened of the things people can say.

"What do you want?" I managed to choke out without tears spilling.

"Oh the poor baby is going to cry!" Kaite said poking at my cheeks. It felt like I was going to drown in the tears I was holding back. "No Ashton to safe you." She laughed. Thsy have always said things to me, but I took it worse now because they could use someone that cared about me against me this time, and they did.

"You are just bitches!" I said the two girls stood over me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO US?!" Elenora shouted. Does she want me to repet it? What do I do? I cant run 'cause then they will think they have won! It would make me look pathetic!

"I- I said you are just bitches!" I stuttered mouth not obeying my head. Before I knew what happened Elenora's hand colided with my cheek. What did she just do? The tears in my eyes didnt hold back any longer, they flooded from my eyes in front of these two girls who caused them. I cant cry in front of them! Or anyone! Crying is weak! And icant be weak in this world! But I am weak...

"You can say that but you can hardly speak in maths today!" Kaite spat. "Thats so fucked up! Your such a fuck up!" I am. I am such a fuck up! What does Ashton see in me? Everyone must just out up with me.

"Thats right! You cant say anything because you know you are!" Elenora sneried. I am. Thats when I did what I always do and hate. I ran. And ran. And ran.