Chapter 14: "There was no one else, nothing else."

Thats when I did what I always do and hate. I ran. And ran. And ran...

I've been sat up here for a few hours now. I text mum and told her I didnt need a lift home. I text Ashton and told him I'm sorry.

Ive let him down. He was helping me and uve let him down, I ran and I cried from the things people said and I belived them. I've let him down. I came to the place I would like to think is ours. The place we went on the long way home. Ashton kept calling me over and over again but I ended up turning my phone off.

"ALICE!" I heard someone call from the track up the hill. No, no no no! Cant people just leave me alone?! "Alice!"I called again and I reconised the voice as Ashtons. Ireally cant see him right now! I've let him down! "Alice." He sighed and sat down next to me where I had my knees tucked under my chin with dried tear stains down my face.

"Babe, what happned? You were so happy today! Why are you sorry? Alice?" He whispered wrapping his long amd strong arms around my shoulders.

"Im S-sorry." Is all I could manage to cough out.My thought was sore from the crying I've done over the past few hours.

"What for Al, what happened." He said, he sounded worried. I didnt date look at him or move my eyes from the view in front of me.

"I-i belived them!" I cried spilling more tears. His grip around me tightened as he pressed to know what happened.

"Who? What?"

"K-kaite and Elen-nora! They said I am a f-fuck up and you w-would hate me w-when you find out h-how p-patheitic I a-am!" I stuttered in between sobs. "And I B-BELIVED THEM!"

"Oh, Alice! You are non of those things! You are amazing and anything but pathetic and a fuck up! They are just jelous!" He rambled.

"I-i let you down! I belived them!" I cried again.

Ashton held my chin in between his long fingers and gently moved my face to become almost level with his. He dipped his head and pressed his lips to mine.

It was amazing, Fireworks went of inside me, the world just stopped! Everything disappeared, it was just me and Ashton as his lips began to move against mine. Not 100% sure of what to do since I had never had a boyfriend before I just followed his lead. It seemed right. The firworks in my stomach moved up my spine and came out my head. His hand never left my chin, I moved my hand and placed it on the back of his neck. I've never felt anything like it! Everything inside me went to mush! There was no one else, nothing else. Just us and the kiss.

"Do you belive them now?" He whispered against my lips as he oulled away.

"No, I belive you." I whispered back as he placed his, now red and swollen, lips back on mine setting of the fireworks again.