Chapter 12: "And we laughed as I held you!"

"Come have lunch with us again!" Ashton grinned and took my hamds twirling me around as we headed to the canteen to buy lunch. He hasent stopped smiling since this morning presentation, neither have I!

"Okay!" I giggled coming back to him from the spinning. Lunch. I promised him so I will do it! I cant ruin the day now! I spoke in front of the class I can eat lunch. I can eat lunch with Ashton and his friends!

"Yey!" He laughed his laugh that sounds like a five year old school girl. Its so adorable! How can you not love that!

"What you haven?" Ashton asked as he got his lunch.

"Ummm...." I mumbled looking up all the food full of so many calories. "Am gona get that ham salad." I smiled up at him. Its salad so it cajt be that bad. No, its good for me! Yey!

"Amd that ham salad." Ashton said to the canteen lady and she charged his card."

"Here, I can give you the mony." I said and started counting it out. He cant buy me lunch, its his money!

"Its on me. For doing so well this morning."

"Thanks Ash!" I said and gave him a quick hug and pucked up my salad.

"To the library!" He laughed and picked up his sandwich and took my free hand in his.

"Hey you two!" Luke said and wiggled his eye brows looming atvout intertwined fingers.

"Hi!" Ashton and I both said as did Micheal and Calum and we went into the library and took our seats at their usual table.

"You guys did so well in maths this morning! I bet you get an A!" Calum said looking to me and Ash.

"How much you wanna bet?" I laughed. Wow, I dint know where that burst if confidence came from! Today is such a good day!

"I dont know about that Calum, last time you made a bet you lost 50!" Michael laughed earning himself a playfull punch from Calum. Insee why Ashton is friends with these guys now. They are so nice and they dont judge me!

"Good point Mike, thanks. Bets off Alice!" Calum said and started his lunch. So did Ashton and everyone else so I took that as my chue to start eating aswell. I oepned the seal of the box and I could smell the dressing on it. How many calaories is in that?!

Stop Alice! Just eat it for Ashton! It dosent matter right now, dont spoil it! Ashton shot me a quick glance with a small smile as I took a small pile of ham and salad onto my fork and ate it. Actually tastes good. I so hope it dosent affect my weight!

"She's gone!" Michael suddenly cheered jumoing from his seat and grabbing his phone.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Whem the librarian leaves we put music on." Ashton explained just as Mayday Parade began to blast from Micheal's phone. Itbwas my favourite song by them, Jamie All Over. I've not heard that song in forever! Why did I ever stop listening to music?

"I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT WE DROVE TO LAS VEGAS!" Luke burst out into song and jumped onto the empty table next to ours.

"WE LOST OURSELFS IN THE BRIGHT LIGHTS, I WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN US!" Calum and Micheal began to sing along as well and dance. They are amazing singers! Why havent I heard them before?!

"BEING FOR CHANGE TO GET HOME, OR AT LEAST TO SAN FRANCISCO! LETS PUT A TEN ON THE HIGH CARD AND SPEND A SUMMER ON THE WEST COAST!" Ashton joined in and pulled me up to dance with him. He isnsuch an amazing singer as well! Wow.

"DOWN TO THE LEFT!" They all sang.

"HERES A MAP AND THE PEN, THE PLACE YOU POINTED AT!" I sang the little in between bit. I havent sung in ages! No matter in front of anyone else!

"BE CALIFORNIA'S BEST!" They all sang and I did the other in between bit again.

"ALL I ASK, ALL I ASK!" Then we all sang. It was beautiful. All our voices floated through the empty library bouncing of all the unopened books.

"AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT IM DREAMING!

WHEN ALL IEVER WANTED WAS TO DREAM ANOTHER SUNSET WITH YOU!

IF I ROLL OVER WHEN ITS OVER

ILL TAKE THIS CALI SUN SUNRISE WITH ME!

AND WAKE UP WITH THE FINDEST MEMORIES!

WE MADE LOVE BY THE OCEAN.

AS THE WAVES CRASHED AROUND YOU.

SUNSETS WERE NEVER SO BRIGHT.

AMD THE SKIES NEVER SO BLUE.

YOU OPENED UP INTO MY ARMS.

AND WE LAUGHED AS I HELD YOU.

ILL NEVER GO BACK TO GEORGIA.

NOT AT LEAST TILL I HAVE TO!"

And the song went on untill it changed to another and another and another. We spent the rest of lunch laughing, singing and dancing. We danced on the tables, through the aslies of books and sang as loud as we wanted. It was amazing and so relaxing! The music rang through the room as did out laughter and shreiks of joy when we jumped on each others back.

It was so different, I loved it! The music was such an escape, it made evrything else disappear as we concentrated on the lyric and having fun. They were so easy to get along with, Luke even said it seems like I am happier than last time I was at lunch with them. Everything is changing.