Chapter 11

DEANNA'S POV

I said my goodbyes to Lisa and Ben. Crowley and I transported back to the field where I woke up. He said we needed to find ground zero. "Crowley, this isn't going to work. I could've been anywhere." He just shook his head at my comment. He bent down and picked up some soil, like some Native American shit. "This way." he said. He started walking to the east and I hesitantly followed. 

We walked about forty-five minutes until we came to a clearing in the woods. There was dead, rotting corpses everywhere. The creepy thing was, they were demons. I could tell by the unbearable stench of sulfur. "These demons just let me kill them?" I said as I looked around. There was a sigil carved into the dirt at the dead center. "Yes, well, there's a benefit of having an army of demons doing whatever your heart desires. I should know." he said with a smirk.  

I walked around the carving of the pentagram. There were symbols that I didn't recognize carved around it. "What exactly does the ritual do?" I looked at Crowley, who was staring at me. "Since Gabriel sent you to the alternate universe, there's now a slight tear in the vale. Bitch you, is trying to make that tear bigger. If Dean is doing the same thing on the other side, the end result will be you two become one. Since Dean's body is physically stronger, most likely you'll both be in his body. Since you two are practically the same person, you'll become obsolete. But your powers will be combined and nothing will be able to contain you. Not even Lucifer's cage." 

I stood in shock for several minutes. Damn, bitch me is really... a bitch. I thought. I walked over and used my foot to make cut in the drawing on the ground. "How do we stop it?" I said to Crowley. He looked around at the bodies, then we made eye contact. "The process will be excruciating. Pretty much, we're tearing a part of you away," I nodded, "And another thing. It'll be much easier if we do it to both you, and Dean at the same time." I cocked my head in confusion. 

All of a sudden, there was a bright light behind us. I turned around and shielded my eyes. Once the light was gone, I could see Dean on his knees. I ran over to him to see if he was okay. "I'm fine. I'm fine." he looked at Crowley, "Asshole, you told me it wouldn't hurt." I looked back at Crowley, who was shrugging his shoulders. "I lied. Don't act surprised, darling." he said. We both rolled our eyes at him while I helped Dean up. Dean wiped the dirt off his clothes, then looked at Crowley. "What now, douchebag?" he said. 

I looked at Crowley too. I wanted some damn answers. Crowley rolled his eyes at us. "No appreciation with you lot. Fine, we're going to need a few things. Extremely rare things. I couldn't even get my hands on them." Dean and I exchanged looks. It was usually easy for Crowley to get what he wanted. They must be damn hard to find if he couldn't get them. "Okay? What can we do?" I said. 

"Not something you can do." He pointed at our arms, "It's something the Mark can do." We both looked down at our arms and back up at Crowley. "What?" Dean said. Again, Crowley looked at us as if we were infants. "The ingredients we need are locked up in one of Lucifer's vaults. The only way we can find the vault is with the help of the Mark. I know the general area of the vault we need. When we're near it, your Marks will grow hot." Dean and I looked at each other and nodded. 

Crowley looked at us. "Squirrel and Squirrelette, meet me in Arizona when you get the chance, will you? Oh, and try to not Hulk out while I'm gone?" He snapped his fingers and he was gone. I thought for a second about what we would have to go through in the next few days. "Do you think we'll need-" I started to say before I was cut off.

"No. I don't. We can do this ourselves. We don't need their help. They don't want anything to do with us, remember?" Dean said. I looked at the ground and nodded. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the same grief on Dean's face. He started walking and left me behind with the bodies. Is he seriously that pissed at me for saying anything? What am I saying? If he said anything, I'd be pissed too. Man, it sucks working with yourself. I thought as I started walking.