Completely Unrelated. Fluff Piece.

So I’ve been working on a Khan fanfiction for you all. While that’s a work in progress I decided to take a break and update that Meg/Younger Derek part of the story I had promised. I do a lot of time skipping because I do not intend to include Meg in the season 4 plot. But the events of the Season 4 Episode 2 (titled: 117) were hard to pass up. 

Enjoy! 

xx

SSC

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Stiles’s attention was grabbed away from Detective McCall when the front door of Scott’s house slammed open. They heard the hurried stomping of feet until Megra Day raced into the living room. She was panting excessively, her hair wet and plastered to her face.

Derek Hale stood beside Stiles. He was staring at the female with wide eyed confusion. Something about her face...she was strangly familiar.

“Okay, okay I’m here.” She panted staring right at Stilinski. “Where is he?” she demanded her frantic gaze wandering about the room until she noticed the young Hale. 

“Hey who is this?”  She inquired, tilting her head at the young man. Stiles was rapidly looking between them, expecting some spark of some kind. Stiles pitied the female. He had to admit, Derek without his usual looming presence, bulging biceps and dark facial hair made him impossible to recognize. Plus the fact that he was now a teenager didn’t help either.

“Meg this is Miguel.” Stiles stated gesturing an open hand at the teenager. Meg blinked in wonder then a slow grin wormed its way across her face.

“Miguel, what the—“She snorted, but then realization slowly dawned on to her until she was left gaping in disbelief “Oh...dear.”

Pubescent Derek was oblivious to the recognition on the girl’s face. But he did not want to dwell on the awkward silence that had befallen upon them. Raising his hand he gave a short wave in her direction.

 “Hey.” He greeted indifferently. She blinked again, snapping out of her thoughts.

“H-hey-hi.” Meg stammered out and immediately regretted it. She smacked herself on the forehead.

Hey hi? The hell? What the heck is going on? Meg had trouble expecting the fact that the boy standing before her is her boyfriend. It was just...how the---what the---I don’t.

“Anymore friends of yours I should know about Stiles?”  A deep commanding tone cut into her internal rambling. She looked up to meet the shining eyes of Mr. McCall. He was dressed in a charcoal black suit with a dark blue shirt and ebony pants to match. She was quick to notice the FBI badge hung low on his chest.

“Hi I am Scott’s father.” He introduced, she took in the sight of him. He had gotten a lot older since she had last met him and a lot more serious.

“Mister McCall, it’s me. Meg.” She quickly said forcing a bright smile and pushing back her roller coaster of emotions, elicited by her boyfriend not recognizing her....among other things.

“Meg?” He echoed in wonder, she nodded enthusiastically. “As in Megra Day?” Stiles rolled his eyes at this “I haven’t seen you since you were like eight...didn’t you used to wear glasses?”

“Yeah I out wolfed them.” Meg grumbled while scratching awkwardly at the back of her head.

“What.”

“Out grew them, sorry.” She could feel Stiles’s disapproving death glare focused on her. She tittered nervously “You will also find out I have gotten slightly weirder since we last met.”