announcement +tag

Hello everyone. As a little Christmas gift I'll be writing a special chapter when I hit 1.5 k Reads. It would mean the world to me if you could recommend this story to your friends or anyone, that would be interested in this fanfiction. I know it's annoying when authors ask for reads, but I think it's okay if I ask that once. I'm surprised by myself how nice this story turned out and I just want people to enjoy reading fanfiction so maybe they'd like mine :)
Please let me know if you recommended this to anyone for a little surprise 💜
I'm really glad you all enjoyed my story and I wish you a stress free and calming time until the year ends <3
Love F.🖤

~I've been tagged again by the lovely eloveated (thanks for that :*)

1. Do you like someone?
I don't like anyone at the moment (tbh I've only had a crush on a guy once and it didn't end well '-')

2. Do they like you back?
Well I don't think anyone likes me that way, sooo...

3. Middle name?
I don't have one. It was supposed to be Genefivé ( goes well with my French first name) but in the end my mom decided against it

4. Single or taken?
Single like a pringle 🤣 I've never been in a relationship before

5. Girl best friend?
I don't think I have one!? I mean I get along with girls and I know a few for over 11 years now but their not my best friend

6. Guy best friend?
Umm I don't know? I feel like I'm drifting apart with him (My fault)

7. Fave OTP
I used to be obsessed with One Direction when I was younger and Larry was my reason to breathe (It still is a guilty pleasure of mine) but right now I enjoy many pairings, it's just that as I'm growing up I'm starting to realise that it doesn't matter who I think is best for each other or who would look good together and stuff like that. Just let people be people and don't force an image onto them :)

8. Last person you texted
A classmate/ friend of mine

9. Last Song you listened to?
Breaking Down by Day6 (I am sooo excited for the new album)

10. Battery percentage
66 :)

11. Lockscreen

Oh no it's in a foreign language and not the layout of an apple phone🤣 yes I'm German and I own a Samsung phone

12. Reason you made Wattpad?
Well my friend recommended it to me and at first I was sceptical. It was my first experience with fandoms and stuff like that but in the end I decided to write Fanfiction :) (btw I have an account on Ao3 aka the website for reeeally good content with the same name as here as well, so check that out if you want)

13. Birth date?
The first of September 2002

Tagging 20 people.. ugh that's hard I don't even know that many people. Well I tag everyone whose secret pleasure it is to... read very! detailed! Smut. Who's a nasty one out of my readers? (You know my library is full of smut🤣🤣)

Thanks for everyone who read this :)
Bye😄