#14 Jae

It's been five days and Younghyun wouldn't answer his phone, whenever I tried to call him. I was worried and I even called his boss at work. She had told me he took the week off and since none of our friends knew anything about his whereabouts it seemed like something must have happened that caused him to leave home.
I tried to think of something but it all was normal until last week when I returned home from my visit to someone named Jisung and found the apartment empty. I had wondered where Younghyun was, wanting to take him out for dinner, but he never returned home that day. I had checked his wardrobe and a few of his favorite shirts, trousers as well as a hoodie, he once stole from me, were missing. I worried about him and not knowing what had caused him to leave made me angry.
If it was something I did, I couldn't forgive myself. I never want him to be hurt, whether by me or others. Maybe he had known about my secret mission to find his sisters baby father. Jisung, it had turned out, could't have impregnated her, seeing as he was on his honeymoon the time she found out about the baby. It was awkward at first, but after a while him and I had discovered quite a few simmilarities and it was fun to talk to him. Although the whole conversation with him was kind of meaningless, because I still haven't found the man who is the father of my boyfriends nephew. I wanted to surprise Younghyun and his sister, but I guess this is not going to happen in the near future. He must have found out about the whole thing and is probably really pissed at me for not telling him. I just wanted a chance to explain it all to him and there was only one person I could trust to help me. Younghyuns sister.

Okay this is a little shorter but I'll try to update sooner again. Only one long chapter and the epilogue left, then this story is finished.

I missed the 500 reads point and we are already at 600. Thank you so much. I'm so happy someone enjoys my stories.

Love F.❤