#11 Jae (part one)

It's been a week since Younghyun and I became boyfriends. We haven't seen each other since that day because of our busy schedules and I missed my boyfriend. I also really wanted to know what happened a week ago. I've texted him almost every day about it and he would reveal a little detail about that day every time we texted. I made a really bad assumtion about what happened, taking all details into consideration and I just wanted confirmation whether I was right and my precious lover has been a victim of a very disgusting man or in the the very unlikely case that I was wrong, I wanted to know the whole truth. If I was right, I promise I will make that disgusting human being face hell for what he did.

I decided to go over to Younghyuns house to surprise him. I often left work earlier than his shift at the daycare ended. He just recently started working there and he seemed to be in love with every toddler there. I would love to visit him some time but I don't want to make him uncomfortable, explaining to three year olds who I was. So instead I listenend to him talking about the little children and the way his eyes would light up every time was precious.

When I entered his house Younghyun was already there, surprising me with a really sweet home made dinner. If I knew this was a set up for the worst confession ever, I probably wouldn't have staid. But I did and mine as well as Younghyuns destiny changed because of that decision.

This is a bit shorter but part two is gonna show you what really happened to our precious daycare teacher :)
I have a little writers block so please excuse this mess of a chapter. Hope you still enjoyed it a bit.
Love F.❤