#6 Jae

Jae pales as he remembers the day, when Younghyun had been brought to the hospital for the first time. He still remembers every detail and it scared him to the present day.
It was a warm evening and they were walking towards the bus station, when suddenly a drunken driver crossed the red light and hit Younghyun. The boy unfortunately fell onto his head, which lead to him being unconsious until the ambulance arrived. Jae hadn't been hit but he was pretty shaken up by the accident and was taken to the hospital too.
When he asked how his friend was doing, he had to lie, saying he was his husband, because only family was allowed to know his condition. And this is why Youngyhun isn't listed with his real surname. Thats is also the reason why the younger never has to pay any medical bills. They all get sent to Jaes adress. It wasn't much of a problem, considering his financial situation, but enough to make him drop out of the expensive college he went to. Jae now works at a little coffee shop and plays little gigs at local bars. None of his friends or family know the real reason why Jae stopped studying to become a teacher and went for a good payed, but still unsuccessfull job at the shop. But no one needed to know.

Okay, I know this is bad and I apologise for this filler chapter. I hope the next chapter makes up for the bad content and long wait. It's filled with fluff.
Love F.❤