#9 Jae

As I see Younghyun going into the foreign house with a stranger, a wave of sadness hits me. It's confusing and I don't like this feeling. Distracted by the painful clenching of my heart I don't see where I'm going and stumble, while letting out a few curse words. Well if 'frick' counts as a curse word. I scramble back to my feet and find myself standing in front of house number 8, Younghyuns neighbors. Which means I stumbled because of the crack in the pavement in front of their house. The same crack I always fall over. It is almost funny, if my knees weren't hurting so bad. I walk up to Younghyuns house and get the spare key from the flower pot next to the window to open the door. I walk into the kitchen and sat down the plastic bag with Chinese take out I had originally bought for Younghyun. Guess I am eating it alone tonight. But only after I clean my scratched knees. I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. Damn I need to wash my hair. I sit down on the bathtub edge and take a towel, wetting it, before it touches my knees. It makes me slightly hiss and somehow it reminds me of my first meeting with the owner of the house I'm currently in. He was listening to music and didn't see the car driving towards him. I dragged him out of the way, but me being a stranger at that time, it was only expected of Younghyun to push me away, when I dragged him. I fell down in front of him, scratching my knees and when he saw me, he instantly apologised and thanked me numerous times, before helping me to stand up and bring me to his quite near apartment, which he shared with Sungjin at this time. He took me to the bathroom to clean up and I asked why he was so distracted. He told me about his favorite band and we talked for almost half an hour about music, before he had to leave for work. I managed to get his number from his room mate and that was the day we became friends and a while after he played the most important part in my life.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and take out a plate for the take out, which was slowly cooling, so I had to hurry go eat it. I go to eat it in the living room, when suddenly the door opens and hits the wall with a bang. In storms a crying Younghyun and sits down next to me. I lean forward to comfort him, but he does something, that surprises me. He grabs my jacket, which I forgot to take off, and drags me forward towards him. He then slams his lips onto mine and I lose myself in the passionate kiss.

What do you think? It was time to stop the pinning and let one of them take action ;) I hope you liked this chapter.

All the Love F.❤