#8 Jae

Younghyun got released from hospital a few hours ago. Jae wasn't able to pick the younger up and bring him home because of work. So he went to the grocery store and bought a few things, shortly after his extra shift ended. He wanted to celebrate his release and spoil Younghyun with a selfmade meal. But it didn't went as planned.

~~

Younghyun PoV

I was standing in the kitchen, searching for a tea bag, when suddenly someone knocks on my front door. Who would it be? None of my colleagues know where I live and my friends were all working until the evening. I decide to answer it and walk towards the door. Maybe it's the old lady from across the street. I would love to watch her kitty for her again. But as I open the door, it wasn't who I was expecting. Standing in front of me was a tall, handsome stranger. Who is he and what does he want? But before I can start to question him, he speaks and his voice sends shivers down my spine. It is deep and soft. He introduces himself as the old ladys nephew and he wants to invite me over for her 86th birthday. I ask him to step in, while I go change. When I come back from my bedroom, he is standing in front of a framed picture and studying it with a weird looks in his eyes. 'What is he thinking?' I wonder to myself, before clearing my throat to catch his attention. He smiles at me, before grabbing his shoes from the mat next to the door. I lock up and follow him out the door. We cross the streets as I hear someone shouting my name. I turn around and see Jae, not wondering why he was here. He is probably visiting his aunt, living closely. So I decide to wave towards him, not wanting to leave the handsome guy, whose name I still haven't got. We walk out of Jaes eye sight into the house and I hear him cursing. Well attempt to, because he would never use curse words. I smile at his silly behaviour. He probably dropped something. He can be so silly sometimes, it is almost adorable.

A longer chapter as a apology for the long wait. My cousin is staying with me for the next week and I have to entertain her, meaning I can't write. I'm sorry. Btw who do you guys want the stranger to be?
I have two options:

Jung Hoseok

Or

Jay Park?

You decide.

Lots of Love F.❤

Completely normal (DAY6 FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें