1,5k special: first real Christmas

Seeing my family and friends who have become family all around our Christmas tree, standing in our living room in the house me and my fiance bought together last year, it was like all my fantasies came true in one day. The loving and calm atmosphere was everything I could have ever wished for. My sister was cuddling with her half asleep son, Sungjin sitting next to her and simply staring at my nephew. He was totally in love with Joonseok and it was an adorable sight. Kinda ironic, seeing how they looked like a little family and my sister dreamed about exactly this scenario to happen with the older man when she was a  sixteen-year-old teenage girl. It was really happening in this moment but proably not how Ji-eun had wished for it to be.

Although it may not have been her fantasy it was still a dreamy and warm day. Dowoon and Wonpil came over in the afternoon, bringing their small dog and totally spoiling my little nephew rotten. He was only two years old, barely able to talk and already got more presents then I did in the last years. This would be the first Christmas when he wasn't sleeping and crying all day long so of course everyone tried to make the hours of loving and gifting as amazing as possible.

He woke up just in time to start dinner and before he could even whine about being hungry, my sister had already prepared his meal and put him into his high seat. She was such a loving and wonderful mother, nobody would suspect that she might not have wanted the baby in the first months. Because right now, everything I could read in her eyes when she looked at Joonseok was love and fondness. But not only his mother looked at him like that. Jae was completely fulfilling his role as the loving uncle while I was stuck with the 'funny uncle' role. I had gotten that title a few months ago, when I had sat on the couch, not expecting anything unusual to happen and played a little song on the guitar. In that moment Joonseok had rung the bell with the help of his mother, it had completely scared me and the shout I had let out after I stupped my toe in surprise was what had made my little nephew laugh uncontrollably. So I was the funny relative, while his hyungs Dowoon and Wonpil were Joonseoks favourite. Probably because of their little puppy Moonie, a cute Pomeranian that was absolutely in love with the toddler. Those two could be hardly seperated whenever the two room and work mates came over to visit the little one.

And Sungjin, that was a different thing. He had, drunkenly I admit, once confessed to wanting to have a family and my sister being the little fangirl but also very kind woman, had asked him to help raise Joonseok. Because it was kinda hard to find someone willing to start a family with an aromantic guy. So Sungjin had become Joonseoks appa and seeing how happy the little family looked I forgot my worries about Ji-euns feelings for Sungjin and how they could complicate things.

Because right now, surrounded by family it was a perfect day, a perfect Christmas.

Hii everyone. I really hope you enjoyed it, although Christmas is already over T-T
I wanted to update when we hit 1,5k as that has been my goal, but we're already at 1,55 and I'm so unbelievable happy. Thank you so much for supporting me and my stories. Also I'll be publishing a Sungpil book soon, so I hope you look forward to it. For the last time here,
Love F.🖤