#13 Younghyun

Although it's been a few months of me and Jae being a couple and we had enough proof that we most likely would grow old and die together, there was still something not feeling completely right. I didn't know what it was and I was scared Jae would take it the wrong way, so I never talked to him about this. I was desperate to just rant to someone and let out all these confusing thoughts but none of me friends had that much time anymore. It was finals time at university and when Dowoon and Wonpil weren't studying, they worked their asses off at a local drug store. They wanted to buy a little puppy and needed a steady income and savings for that. A puppy was expensive.

And although I tried it many times, it seemed like Sungjin wanted to ignore me. I don't know what had happened in his life, but he cut the ties with all our friends. It hurt to think that he had to go through a tough phase of life on his own. I really wanted to help him. He isn't answering his phone, so I just have to go over. Surprise him with selfmade cookies and demand that he talks. We might cudde afterwards but he needs to express his feelings or they'll suffocate him. He is known for keeping everything personal to himself and that is not a healthy way of copeing with the hardships you face in life.

I decide that baking cookies is going to take to much time so I grab my phone and the keys and while I slip on my shoes I send Jae a text, telling him I'll be at Sungjins. When I don't get a reply within five minutes I'm kinda disappointed, but shrug it off. Jae is normally always answering his phone, he is probably just busy at work. He just recently started working with a new upcoming label, wanting to become a manager for their new trainee group. I had tried to convince him that he should try out as an artist too, but he didn't want to listen and got really angry at me for asking. We had a fight and although we made up the next day, he still seemed to be angry.

Over all this thinking, I didn't even realise that I was already standing in front of the apartment complex Sungjin lived in. But I honestly wasn't expecting Jae coming out of an unknown apartment and getting hugged by a handsome stranger. So that was what had felt odd.

Aww sorry for the drama, but it's kinda needed. Only a few chapters left. I hope you continue to support this story :)

If you like BTS, please check out my OneShot Collection, which I put much work in.

That is all from me. Have a nice week.
Love F.❤