#2 Jae

Third Person PoV

Jae rushes into the hospital like it's a life or death situation. When in reality his friend has had a minor accident, leading to a broken hand. Nothing to worry about, but Jae made it seem like Younghyun was dieing.

When he arrives at the ward Sungjin was working on, he shouts for his favorite nurse Lisa, who was luckily walking in his direction. She shows him the way towards Younghyuns room, before continuing on her way towards the toilets.

Jae enters the room carefully, as to not to disturb anyone and speed walks towards the only occupied bed. He sits next to his still unconsious friend and carefully takes his hand, pressing a butterfly kiss on his palm, grateful the other wasn't injured too badly. Younghyun stirrs awake when Sungjin enters the room with the doctor closely following. He checks his patients health while the doctor explains the whole accident and following operation to Jae. It seems like Younghyun was helping his friend Doowon to repair his broken drum set, which fell onto his hand. It could have healed like a normal broken bone would, but since this takes a long time and Younghyun needed his hands for playing the guitar, they performed a tricky operation in order for the patient to heal faster.

Jae only listens to half the doctor says because he and his friend are competing in a smile match and the others lips are just so distracting. When the doctor finally leaves and Sungjin looks the other way, Jae decides to slip in next to his friend under the warm blanket and cradle him against his chest. He's caressing the others fluffy strands of long silvery hair, when the nurse turns around and looks at them. Not surprised or angry, just annoyed. Because these two idiots can't get their feelings under control.

It's not much better than the last chapter, but I guess this was just an introduction to their relationship. I decided thats this will be a short story, 15 chapters at most. Hope you enjoyed
Love F.❤