#10 Jae

Aww thank you guys so much for all the reads I really appreciate it. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. #Jaehyungparkian is finally happening. Also if you want to see a PoV change please tell me.

Younghyun ends the kiss after a few seconds and shyly hides his face in his hands. His body is still shaking with little sobs and I grab his shoulders to drag him forwards into my arms. What happened to him?
I can feel his hot tears seeping into my sweatshirt underneath my way to warm jacket. I try to take the warm cloth off without disturbing the sad man in my arms and surprisingly I succeed. When throwing my jacket on the ground I reach forward and grab a thin blanket laying on the couch. I wrap it around Younghyuns shaking shoulders and hold him close. He needs to calm down before I can ask him anything about what happened.

After a few minutes his sniffeling stops and he leans away from me to take off his jacket. He is only wearing an old shirt of mine underneath but it must have been uncomfortable with the blanket draped across his shoulders. He looks up at me with a sorry expression on his face and watery eyes. I shush him and kiss all over his face to stop him from crying. With one last kiss on his forehead I detach myself from him and give him a reassuring smile, telling him without words that he is okay and safe with me. I ask him what had happened in a careful and protective tone and suddenly he becomes closed off and turns away from me with a deep frown on his face. He goes to stand up but I grab his hand before he can. The somber expression on his face is slightly scaring me. Who destroyed his normally happy and playful mood?

I get up to stand in front of him and lean in to slightly kiss his cheek. After our kiss not long ago I decided to finally admit my feelings for him. He is the most important person in my life but I was to scared to see that myself. Without him I would feel sad and alone. He makes me so happy and I hope I can do that for him too. I kiss his cheek again and take a step forward to whisper in his ear.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about. Just know I'm always here for you and worrying about you. I want my boyfriend to be happy."

Maybe it was a bit to straight forward to call him my boyfriend when we haven't even talked about feelings yet, but it had just felt like the right thing to do at the time.

And judging by the happy glint in his eyes that I see when I lean backward to watch his reaction, he thinks its the right thing as well. This time I lean in to connect our lips and it feels even better than the first kiss. Hmmm I can't wait to kiss my boyfriend again. And that is exactly what I do. Kissing him until we run out of breath.

Awwww I almost squealed while writing the last part. I apologise if it is slightly angsty but it gets important for the next chapter. Only five and the epilogue left. Hope you enjoyed and maybe you are willing to read the sequel to this when I finish it.

Love F.❤