Chapter 7

-Shawn's POV

My blood boiled while they slipped a needle into one arm and tore open the other, I cringed not wanting to hear her shriek in pain. Instead only muffled screams reached me, they'd stuffed a rag or something in her mouth. Someone as innocent as her didn't deserve to be tortured. Not being able to watch another second, I shattered the glass and leapt through, not caring about the shard in my thigh. 

As soon as I set foot inside, an arm looked around my throat. With only saving her on my mind, I swung at the both of the men who came at me, even if they were stronger than me. Getting that already scarred girl to safety was the only thing I cared about. Nothing else around would've been sharp enough, so I cut off the bindings with a combination of my teeth, some glass and doing my best to rip it sense there was no way I'd be able to untie her.

Vivian now sat drugged in the passenger seat of my car, wearing only some jeans and a floral print bra. She looked at me with those lovely deep brown eyes, like she wanted something. I could guess what she wanted, only from the fact she'd been drugged. She wanted me, she wanted me on top of her with my lips to her neck. As much as I thought about those things, I knew how wrong it'd be. No part of me could live with guilt from some tragedy I'd caused her.

I debated wether to take back home for her safety. Knowing I can't take her back to her's, it wouldn't be safe. I pulled into my driveway. Taking her the hospital to get it fixed seemed best but they'd ask questions, questions I couldn't answer and ones I'm sure she might never be ready to answer. She'd wake up confused and scared. I'd end up in a cell at the police station until she said otherwise. From the current looks of it, she wouldn't remember a thing clearly. She might remember something about me, and something about getting kidnapped.

The girl who I wanted so badly, now wanted me. Even if it were because of a drug that coursed its way through her veins. I could take advantage of it; of her. But I wouldn't. Part of me was diliousal enough to believe maybe if all I did now was help her, she may actually give me a chance later. Not just for a hook up, for us to maybe see a movie or a to dinner, something where I could try to make her smile. Getting to see her smile seemed more important than any of my emotions. 

This could be my chance to show her I wasn't all bad. I picked her small body up and brought her inside. Surprisingly no one heard me as I walk with her up the stairs. She started to put her lips on me, which was when I decided there was no harm in simply letting her kiss me. Only forgetting about Aaron, and how crushed the both of them may be.

Her plump lips were warm and soft on my neck, her breath swept heat over the skin leaving a trail of shivers and goose bumps in its path. If someone asked how it felt, I'd surely lie for the sake of expectation, because how she kissed me felt so forbidden.

I sat her down on my bed. After doing so I went to the bathroom. Beginning to run the water I put a washcloth under it, once it had warmed up. Then pulled out the first aid kit, for the gauze and disinfectant. Going back to my room I started to dab her arm with the wash cloth. She winced in pain at first, her arm was now clean and blood free. I carefully put a bandage over it, as I did so she smiled slightly and nodded.

She pulled the loose part of my shirt so I hovered over her. "I want you." She whispered in a voice that made me want her more than my fantasies. I shook my head, then pulled my shirt off so she could wear it and not be so cold. When I tried to hand it to her she pulled I from hand and threw across the room with some aggression. She then started to move the waist line of her pants, I didn't notice until she practically had them off. After which she fumbled with my belt, her hands seemed disconnected from the rest of her and coordinated. I pulled her hand away, then to where my shirt was on the ground. "Here. Put this on. You'll be warmer."