Chapter 6

Vivian's POV-

I had been home alone for a few hours when I decide to go up and get the picture of Aaron and I, from the treehouse. We stood in the park with fireworks being lit off in the sky above and a camp fire in the background. It was back when my parents would serve me cold leftovers for dinner each night. I think maybe they cared about me then, now I only had Aaron.

The front door slammed open and followed by footsteps. I looked out my kitchen window and I saw a big black van with tinted out windows half way parked in the grass. I ran to the ktichen and grabbed a knife and grip it with shaking, white knuckles. Ducking behind the counter I could hear a few people talking.

"I'll take this side of the house, you check the bedrooms." Someone said, in a quiet yet outraged. I felt all of my pockets for my phone, until it occurred to me I'd left it in the tree house. "You see the girl, grab her then yell. We don't need her screaming and drawing attention."

"I found something." A person yelled, I hoped whatever they found would distract them long enough for me to sneak out. 

"What?" The person who instructed the others where to look shouted back.

"Picture of two kids."

"Well, that's not why were here find the girl!" His words made my heart race a million times faster. I heard the picture fall to the ground and all the glass break in the frame. They walk past it, stepping on the already shattered glass.

My heart beat drown out the logic in my head; I ran for the front door. Someone came around and grabbed my wrist. Slightly familiar blue eyes met mine, they were filled with so much anger. I gulped before I realized what was going on he held a grey cloth to my face. Everything started to fade as I attempted to scream.

 I soon wake up in the back of a van, wigging my hands around I realized they were tied together. Just as much panic filled me, while I couldn't entirely make out the shapes around me. My vision started to clear and I realized who the three figures standing around me were.

"Look the bitch is awake." The blue eyed one said. "Remeber me?" He had messy blond hair, his face lingered inches away from mine.

I shook in a massive fit of fear.

"I think Ian knocked out her memories of us." The one driving chuckled.

"Yeah probably, I'm Hunter that's Miles." he pointed to the one sitting quietly in the coner. "And that's Jax. If you're wondering who the hell we are; we were friends of your late boyfriend."

"I know who you are, what do want with me though?" I asked calmly for someone who was being kidnapped, yet had to resist an urge to spit in his face. For a moment I forgot that everyone thought he died that night.

"Why am I not surprised he was right, she is dumb." Hunter laughed, as did the rest of them. "We want justice." A devilish smirked formed on his face.

"F-for what?" I started to tremble. Then realizing I probably sounded more ignorant.

"For killing him. You're the reason he's dead and I don't give a damn if  he was trying to kill you. You made him do it, you cheated on him. Not that I blame you, I mean with your body, damn I'd be on top of you right now if I could. Anyways, the only question is now that we have you what do we do with you?"

"You won't get any money from me for ransom and even if you could don't you have to leave a note or something." My voice was calm but on the inside I quaked at what he was thinking; he could want to kill me for I know.

"We could keep you for ourselves or..." The smirk became more evil, as he pulled something from his pocket, a pistol. Slinking behind me, I felt an arm wrap around my neck and the metal against my throat. "A life for a life right?"

My breath stopped.

"Don't. Not here. I don't want guts all over my car." Miles stood up.

"You're right we'll do it inside. That way the sound if the gunfire won't be as loud." Jax spoke up and opened his door. I breathed for a moment, in front of us was an abandoned motel. My eyes bulged, Ian had lived here.

Hunter grabbed my arms and pulled out the car doors. He told me to face the other way because he and Miles needed to speak. I kicked a few pieces of gravel around with my feet. I heard one of them slap the other, I could feel warm hands tug gently on my forearm, I gulped. I looked up, Miles' greyish eyes met mine, his nose began to bleed slightly and the area around his left eye turned pink. He looked to see if the other two had gone in yet. Once they had, he dropped the heartless scowl on his face.

"I'm sorry. I don't why I told them we should do this. I never even wanted to do this, I didn't want to die and he threatened us if we didn't come up with something for revenge." He frowned.

"It's not your fault. Plus only like one person will actually miss me if he does kill me." I looked up at his hair, it was that color of black that looked sort of blue.

"He won't. You're too hot he might do something else though like figure out away to make money off you–probably start shoving you out on a street corner night. You don't deserve to die, especially not  like that, I don't care if there's brain's in my van." We started walking, when we got in Hunter shoved me in a chair. Once again he pushed a rag to my mouth, I refused to breathe this time. Whilist Jax tied my legs to the chair so I couldn't move.

"Come on you whore you have to breathe." He screamed slapping me hard across the face.

"We should just do it while she's awake." Jax laughed. Whatever they wanted couldn't have been good, and I wasn't looking forward to it.

"Sure, it's fun watching them struggle." Hunter laughed. He and Jax then left the room, just Miles and I sat there. But before leaving Hunter put a cup to my lips, screaming at me to drink it. I did as I was told, only in fear of the alternate reaction if I didn't.

"What are they gonna do to me?" I blurted to Miles who stood against a counter top.

He shook his head, like it was to horrid to tell me, he hunched his shoulders and mouthed 'sorry'.

No, it can't be. Not again, not again.

Gesturing for Miles to leave Jax came in. He came behind me and started kiss my neck. He worked his way to my front side then tore my shirt off. His jaw fell at the bruise coved places everyone referred to as skin. I felt a sharp pain as in my arm as he attacked my lips, then a cold blade ripping through my skin.

After he pulled away everything seemed strange, and a different type of blurry. There was a faint tapping sound. A loud shattering sound came from behind me, I turned to locate the source as best I could while bound to a chair. The floor was covered in glass, Hunter lay on the ground blood pour from his leg as the aftershock from a shard of the window spilt his skin. I saw Jax get flipped in a table then his body weight it breaking, by the one and only Shawn Mendes. Not to sound like an ungrateful bitch but: of all people to save me, why him? Why the boy who pressed me to my locker sometimes and relentlessly asked me out?  While Jax fought back, I screamed loudly hoping Miles might hear me but, nothing.

Things were fading and Shawn came into my feild of vision. He seemed so perfect right now, especially as he untied my legs and carried me to his truck. Gently he set me down in the passenger seat, my head lead against the window. It was cold in the mid-November air, I felt a contrasting warmth around my hands, and looked to find him sawing down the ropes.

He started the car and wrapped my arm with a towel to stop the bleeding. I made half conscious efforts to figure out where we were headed, just incase. After awhile the drugs got too strong and the only thing I could tell, were shapes of trees. All being so similar, I could tell we weren't headed to a hospital but rather, home. Right then, bleeding out wouldn't have been the worst thing.