CHAPTER 31

Suraj took the lead, and it felt like he was determined to give her everything tonight! And so he was there. Slowly sneaking his hand behind her back, he pulled down the chain of her dress, helped by her, as she raises herself a bit. Her boat neck dress was now loose and provided him all ease.

He shifted himself down, giving time to her bossoms, and time to time giving attention to her lips. She was in another world and all she could do was to take his name in her unstable voice. Chakor was in a vulnerable state. And with each passing second, she explored a new feeling a new sensation.

When Sofa couldn't help more, Suraj took her to the bedroom. Lying her on the bed, with her dress hanging loose on her body, he went to switch off the main lights, and light up a star like dim lights all over the terrace of the room, providing them with just sufficient light and a feeling of being below the open sky.

Till the time, Chakor felt his presence near the edge of the bed, she saw there was no shirt on his body. He looked up to his eyes and to her wonder, his eyes had some other shade, probably the shade of passion, mixed with a plenty of love and a bit of longing. He sits near her, pulling up the blanket over her and himself getting in it. Chakor couldn't help but smile.
"Why are you smiling!?", he asked in his husky tone, so low that only she could hear it.
"Lights, blanket!?......", was all she could say.
He let out a chuckle saying, "You are mine and just mine. No one, even the bacteria in the air shouldn't see you, when I make you mine."
Definitely turning something on in her, that makes her take the lead and come over him. Kissing him in a way that he could see nothing but her. Small touch of her lips on his bare body made him wonder, how much potential his love held, to make him mad in want. Unlike she was, he couldn't take it for a longer time and turned bringing her below him.

Slowly undressing her, taking all of her body in his kisses, he took the final step and made her his forever. A sense of pain followed by pleasure filled her stomach and she could feel herself filled up emotionally. With a jolt of pleasure, they both come down after reaching the extremities of it. Together. Tired and exhausted, Suraj moved aside, taking her in his embrace, so as to assure her that he is a correct decision of her life and he won't disappoint her ever.

Gradually, Chakor fell asleep and seeing her, Suraj too slept, not before making her wear his shirt.

It was a long night and so they woke up at 12:00pm. Suraj woke up first feeling the bright and youthful rays of sun entering the room through the window. The Sun was so adamant to reach Chakor, that no matter how much she tried, it couldn't stop irritating her. Suraj smiled at this. Just then, Chakor in her sleepy voice, "Suraj! Close the curtains!" and he stood up and closed them, stopping the other Sun out there, to reach the love of this sun. Stretching his hands out and feeling light headed, he thought to make a coffee because such long hours of sleep too lead to headache.

With the coffee he entered the room, only to find Chakor in the middle of the bed, sleeping covering her face with the pillow and snuggling in the blanket in her.
"Wake up Chakor!", he said in a calm voice.
"Suraj! Let me sleep!",she said in her sleepy tone.
"Chakor! It's twelve!".
"We still have time then!", she says making him chuckle!
"Madam it's twelve noon!", he says and she woke up in a second! Eyes wide open and lift herself up to sit. "What Suraj! It's twelve! And you didn't wake me up! Oh shit! Breakfast! Lunch!", and started moving out of the bed,when suddenly she realized that she was in nothing except his shirt.
And Suraj was watching this smilingly, sipping his coffee.
When realization hits her, she covers up her legs with the blanket! But Suraj what still staring at her.
She frowned, "What!?"
Suraj, "Go! Go! Make the lunch...with nothing but just my shirt on!....And see I can take it back any second...so please make it fast!", making her blush.
He offered her the coffee, "Have it! I have ordered the lunch. Just take a shower and wait for it. I am very hungry and I can't wait for you to make it!"
They drink the coffee...and Suraj moves near her pulling her more in him and covering him also with the blanket.
"Suraj! It's quite late! Let me go...I need to change and then we can talk!"
"No! I want to talk to you right now!", he said.,"So how was your first experience!?"
Chakor pouting angrily at him, "Get lost!".
But it was too less to stop him.
"How am I, on bed!", he asks teasing her more!
"Are you mad Suraj!", and tries to come out of her knowing that the flirty mode is on. And since it is on after their consummation, she is definitely going to encounter some cheesy questions.
"Okay! Just tell me what did you feel when.....", getting hit be her elbow and letting out a "ouch!"
Suraj is a hopeless man!
"How's about a shower together!?", getting another blow as Chakor manages to run out of her hold and reach the washroom.

Smilingly, he checks his phone to find missed calls from Arhaan, Shashwat, His mom...and also a text message saying,
"Dear Suraj Rajvanshi,
After your great service at Shillong training institute of IAS, you are being posted to Jaipur, Rajasthan as the District Magistrate/ District Collector
Thank you.
Wishing you all the best."
And his face fell down. He was trying to console Chakor and now when, the blow came on him, it did hurt hard.
Out of nowhere, he picked up Chakor's phone again to find a text.
"Dear Chakor Rajvanshi,
Congratulations for becoming an IAS officer. Your first posting is in Kolkata, West Bengal, as a District Magistrate/ District Collector as a under training candidate.
Thank you.
All the best."
And it simply tore him. Two extremes of the subcontinent. Damn! This is going to be difficult for them. Chakor who just came out of the washroom, saw an unexplainable expression on his face, so came to him
"What happened Suraj!?", she says.
And he hands her both the mobile phones.

She gets teary eyed! These news arrives only when she is happy to the core and shatters her. But this was not them.

Suraj, "What's the distance between Jaipur and Kolkata!?"
Chakor, "Not much!",
and they smiled hugging each other.

Suraj, "What's the distance between Jaipur and Kolkata!?"Chakor, "Not much!",and they smiled hugging each other