CHAPTER 19

...Third mentor and the youngest of all the mentors here, MR. SURAJ RAJVANSHI, one year service to the nation and an excellent alumni...

And then all other names were inaudible to Chakor. For the first instance she was jumbled and assumed she's hallucinating his name. But as soon as she saw Suraj climbing up the stage, her jaw dropped. "Unbelievable! How can he! Oh my god!" Was all she could utter. All other things seemed to blur before her. And he was smiling shamelessly on the stage...may be searching his lady love. After all mentors were on the stage, the trainees stood up to greet them and this is what brought Chakor back to the world. She stood up too. But what just happened gave her a big heart attack. It wasn't impossible for he being here but how he hid this from her for four long days, specially when she wasn't feeling good in leaving him. Obviously, this will be a disaster for him!

After all the speech and angry glaring of Chakor at Suraj, this man thought to search his lady love. He didn't see her. May be she was sitting at the back. He smiled thinking how hard it took to play such a tactic with Chakor. However, her constant calling was stopped and he knew that she saw him. He knew from the very first day that he has to mentor in Shillong training center. But he decided to hide it and shock his wife. The government needed men who are not just experienced but modernized too. The techniques to tackle some critical situations without creating other problems was what proves useful. And Suraj's one year work excelled in this. How he handled the big communal tension in the sensitive areas made him different from many others. And government was glad to get some more officials of this type. And thus Suraj was here. It was a matter of his choice. He could have refused also...but how could he ;) when it comes to Chakor.

Chakor came out of the auditorium as soon as the meet ended and Suraj could see this as there was just one exit and Chakor was the first one to exit. She wasn't hurt neither she was sad. That familiar air satisfied her. She was rather happy that Suraj is with her. But! But! How dare he hide this from her. He will have to pay for it! She immediately went to the notice board and was glad to see that the room schedule was removed. She switched off her phone also. And went in her room. To her great wonder! The window of her room gave her a good view of all places and as soon as she reached there, she found Suraj looking here and there. He was searching her. He went to the notice board and was disappointed. He asked some people but none knew about her because she didn't interact with a single person except some in her bus. And the tables were turned. Suraj started getting tensed. Defeated, he tried calling her but the number was switched off! This tensed him more. All this pleased Chakor! This man deserves this. 

In the course of time, she decided to change and so went in the bathroom. She came out after ten minutes. When she switched on her phone, she saw ten missed calls from SURAJ. And spoke out, "You deserve this! Keep on worrying until you regret for this prank!"

And as she ended, she felt a hand sliding through her waist. Before she could make out, her back bumped into someone as she was pulled back. The black sleeves and the wrist watch were enough to tell her who he was. And the realization made her begin the struggle in his arms. He neared her ears. She could feel the warmth of his breaths behind her ears. This was the first time they were so near and this time INTENTIONALLY ;). He began in a husky voice, "I think I deserve much more!".

The voice made her tremble in his arms and it felt that she lost her ability to think. Seconds later, when she came back to senses, she used her elbow to push him back and turned only to find him smiling. The smile was wonderful but the owner was not! She glared at him angrily. And her glare made him guess what is upcoming.

She turned to pick her bag and arrange her things ignoring him as if he doesn't exits. He reached her, "Chakor! How was the surprise?!?"smilingly.

Chakor didn't see him.

Suraj, " Areyy!! Chakor ...I just wanted to amaze you. Just wanted to see you happy!"

She ignored.

Suraj, "Ok! I am sorry!"

She went towards the cupboard.

Suraj, " Ok! Give me any punishment!"

She was quiet.

Suraj, "Chakor I love you na...!!"

She ignored again. And there came his way of convincing her. He pulled her towards him and picked her up in his arms. She started protesting against him but his workout worked here. He cupped her against the wall making sure she has no way out. After a lot of struggle and protest, she was sure she couldn't do anything but to act according to him. However, the Rajvanshi instincts didn't allow her to give up that easily. She stood their folding her hands but not facing him. 

He began, "Chakor! Please don't be quite! You can even shout on me!!"

Chakor didn't speak a word. 

Suraj, "Acha Okay! You won't speak! Let me tell you I am your mentor. And you have to act on my instructions."

She looked up at him.

Suraj, "Yes! Biwi! Don't be shocked! My first order is propose me back!"

Chakor taken aback, " Hello! Mr. Mentor...I am married. And my husband won't allow extra marital affairs. So you be in your limits."

And if he was expecting a four, she hits a six;).

Now Suraj was not intending to be something less.

So he said, "Chakor! Your husband must be busy with his girlfriends there! Do you think he must be missing you?"

Chakor, "He never cares about me. All he cares about is doing pranks with me. He has just proposed me but I feel he should have thought for sometime."

Suraj, "Chakor! Please I am sorry! Won't do this again ever!"

Seeing his innocent face, her heart melted. As she was about to speak...they heard an announcement. 

"All the trainers and the trainees are advised to move back to their respective rooms. The first alarm will ring at 4 am, and you have to assemble for the morning work out!"

And yes! Time to part. 

Suraj, "Let me go and check that if a mentor and trainee fall in love at the first sight, are they allowed to stay in the same room!"

Chakor smirkingly, "Also check that if the trainee complains that her mentor is irritating her "in that way", will he be expelled from the training!"

Suraj, "Acha! But if that mentor turns out a mad lover and jumps in through the walls of the campus..."

Chakor, "Get lost!..."

And he went stealing a hug from her.

And the husband-wife were left back in Delhi. All we have in Shillong is a MENTOR and his STUDENT ;). 

She turned back smiling only to find his jacket lying on the bed. This feeling of love made her feel complete. Suraj proposed her on their six months marriage anniversary but she didn't do the same back. She didn't deny the love but didn't accept it too...in words. And Suraj was now in the search of I LOVE YOU from her.

Thank you for reading. 

I feel my story is an easy going one. :) Love love and love. I feel these stories are reality too as generally their don't come Imli Naina Ragini Ranvijay in real life. My story started with marriage but I'll cover all phases of a love relationship... 😀