CHAPTER:3

Suraj left from his office as soon as he realized what had actually happened. He saw Chakor going out when he called her, "Chakor, wait.!"
Chakor heared him calling her and stopped at her place when he came there running and panting. He saw her red face, swollen of anger. He couldn't say it but she looked utterly cute not even sparing a single glance on him. He was amused seeing his possessive wife but didn't express it. He asked her to sit in the car and she sternly obeyed. He then messaged Nitibha that he will call her later once he is free. He then entered the car only to find his dear wife facing oppositely. He then started the car with a cute smile on his face.
-oh my dear wifey, you look so cute.i will have to apologise to you. I know you don't like Nitibha and i knew it from the very first day. oh genius me !.She is efficient like any other trained professional should be but i like or rather love to see you being possessive for me.-
Then he spoke out, " Chakor, what happened you are so silent?"
Chakor with anger filled eyes, "When did you see me blabering?"
Suraj, "of course never! But now you should understand that I am your husband and you should be open enough to talk to me without any hesitation."
Chakor, "I don't want a husband, but a loyal husband." in a complaining tone.
Suraj," Why am I not loyal? " smirkingly.
Chakor, "That you know better than me."
Suraj with a smile, "it is now two months since we are together with no third person between us nor even our parents. You should have known me better."
Chakor, "no...You are not loyal."
Suraj, "how you can say that?"
Chakor in an irritated tone, " oh please Suraj.That Nitibha was ..."then she realized what she was just about to say and faced towards window.
Suraj stopped the car as he wanted her to complete what she did not. He wanted to hear her say that she couldn't see him with someone else.
With no reaction from her side,he moved out of the car and opened the door of Chakor's side giving her his hand to come out. His sudden action confused her to that point that she obediently followed.
The place was completely deserted as it was a highway in the outer side of the city. Suraj's car was parked at a side.
He held his both hands and moved close to her. She was taken aback at this act of Suraj.Her both hands were closely locked behind her. And with each passing second, this man was nearing her, so near that there wasn't an inch distance between them. Their noses were almost touching. She was trying to protest but his simple touches were making her reactions negligible. His most simple touch on her wrist was affecting her so much that she ultimately closed her eyes.
-What he wants to do with me. Doesn't he knows that we are on road. This one is the same Suraj i met on my engagement day.-
Just then,his husky voice broke her chain of thought.
Suraj," That Nitibha was... What?"
Chakor," su..Su..Suraj."
Suraj," tell me. Why are you jealous of her when there is nothing like love between us."
His last line was like a sword in her chest. No love. She was so furiated at this that she pushed him away. Suraj couldn't make out what she meant.
-Was she irritated on being touched.Did i misbehave with her.No i can't.But my intentions were not wrong.-
And he turned away. Chakor couldn't come back to her own self. In this exasperation, she saw a city bus coming towards them. She picked up her bag and signalled the bus to stop. As the bus stopped, the shrieking sound made by the wheels broke Suraj's cycle of thought.and he turned back only to find Chakor boarding the bus. He tried to stop her but it was too late.
Suraj, defeated leaned on his car. He knew that he spoiled his moment completely. He reacted in a completely wrong way that Chakor would now hate him. He was in utter guilt. Now he had no idea what is to be done further. He couldn't go home as he would find her there and it seemed world's most difficult thing to face her after this. So with no option left,he went to his office.
On the other hand, it was Chakor who reached home in a very devastated state. She couldn't tolerate that Suraj didn't loved her. It was he who cared for her, made everything easy for her, helped her , motivated her and still much more. How could he not love her? Did he love Nitibha? Was he just staying with her for the sake of family?
**********************

At 7:45 pm, Suraj returned. He was unusually late today. Chakor was waiting for him. But she did not open the door rather he used those spare keys to enter. This was because Chakor couldn't face him after she walked away from him. Although he, after gathering a plenty of courage came in the kitchen to help her. Just as he entered, their eyes met and locked for few seconds only to be interrupted by a phone call from Chakor's mother. 
Her mother informed him that Chakor's father had a heart attack and wants to meet her soon. Her phone fell on the floor and she started crying. In haste, Suraj picked up her phone and talked to her mother. He assured her that they will reach there as soon as possible.

************************