10 (End)

I wish to say.....

Thank you.

And enjoy. bows

________________

2 years later...

Cheers roar throughout the big stadium in Korea.

Fanchants were screamed after each lyrics of the song.

I'm so sick of this fake love

"FAKE LOVE!"

Fake love

"FAKE LOVE!"

ARMYS cheer their love and support for the boys.

And at the end of the concert they cry and cheer again, thanking BTS for their music.

Jimin sat quietly throughout the car ride. His ears plug with earphones as he stares outside of the window. He sigh, closing his eyes. Namjoon who sat at the passenger sit in front glance his little brother from the front mirror. A small frown was form on his lips.

It's been 2 years.

Everyone was acting normal how they are. Jungkook and Taehyung had move on.

For Jimin, he's still the cheerful boy but they can still see how heartbroken he is from his eyes and smiles. They can still remember that day. Jimin broke down.

flashback

They blink their eyes, looking around. They were back.

And to their surprise, they were at the time they had came to the other parallel world. The real world froze as soon as they went there.

"We're back guys, we're home-"

Cries and screams were heard and they turn their head to see Jimin trying to open the door. The key was nowhere in sight and the poor boy hit and punch the door.

"No! JungGuk! I want JungGuk! Nooo!" Jimin cried.

Seokjin quickly got up and took the boy into his arms. He thrash around, screaming.

"Jimin, please calm down"

"JungGuk! Want Gukkie!"

"Shh sweetie... Oh Jimin it's okay" Seokjin hugged his little brother and felt the younger one weakly limp in his arms. Jimin fainted and the oldest cries, taking Jimin to his room.

From that day, Jimin sometimes refuses to eat or get up from bed. Namjoon had to lie to their manager and Bang PD that Jimin was too sick to practice.

Bang PD was kind enough to give them 3 months off from work.

And in those 3 months, they focus on taking care of Jimin.

Sometimes the 3 rappers of the group had to go to the company but they never forget about their little brother.

Having the rolls of being their parents, Namjoon and Seokjin took care Jimin most of the times.

Seokjin will hug him from the back as Namjoon feed him and they switch again, and vice versa. They were still glad Jimin will eat even though only half the food was finished.

It took about 2 months for Jimin to recover but not fully. Cheerful, yes, but that was the closest 'Jimin' that they get. Because every night, he cries his eyes out and each of them will sleep with him on bed to make sure he was fine but Taehyung would be the one who's always there for him at night when he needed a shoulder to cry on.