1 (REWROTE)

The first chapter you guys! Enjoy~~~~

________________    

Seokjin placed the last box from the truck on the floor of his new room. He sigh happily as he looked around his new room. It was bigger than the one at their old dorm and now they are in a new one. BTS had just moved into a new and bigger dorm. He went out from his room and went to check around.

The kitchen was big even with the dining table. The living room looks nice with a couch that can fit five people and and a two big bean bags couch. A flat screen TV and a dvd player. There were three bathrooms which will be easy for them to take a bath. It was a nice place and Seokjin like the place as well as the other. He was looking around until he saw another room at the end of the hall. The room had a rainbow door.

"Hyung?"

Seokjin turned around to see Namjoon. "Oh hey Joonie" Seokjin smiled at his boyfriend. "Look what I found" Seokjin pointed at the room.

"What room is this?" Namjoon expected the door and tried to open it but it was lock.

"It's lock"

"I see. Come on, let's go see Bang pd-nim" they both went outside of their dorm where Bang pd was waiting with the others.

"Okay boys" Bang pd started. "From today onward, you'll be staying here. All of you guys have the key to your separate rooms and remember, if you lose your keys just call the locksmith or just ask Namjoon to break the door" they all laugh while Namjoon pouted.

"It's odd how the room with the rainbow door didn't break when he tried to open it" Seokjin said.

"Where's the key to that room?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh that. They said there's no key for that. It's been lock for years. Okay, I'll be leaving now boys. Training starts at 8 sharp tomorrow and don't be late. Get some good rest and I mean it Yoongi" Bang pd said as he looked at the pale skin rapper. Yoongi gave an 'okay' sign before Bang pd left. They all went inside their new dorm and celebrated by dancing and hearing music. They only ate snacks and drank juices. No alcohol because they have training to do the next day and they don't want to start it with a hangover. Seokjin stood in front of the mysteries room, thinking what's inside the room. Just a plain old room or maybe something else. Taehyung who was behind Seokjin gave a cheeky grin and scared the eldest. Seokjin screamed while Taehyung laugh. The eldest glared at Taehyung and hit him.

"Yah! What the flower Taehyung!?"

"Hahaha! Man, your face was so hilarious" Taehyung laugh. Seokjin scoffed and left the still laughing boy. "Hyung! Wait" Taehyung got up and chased after his hyung. Seokjin ignored him but his mind was still thinking about the room.

It was almost midnight and Seokjin told them to sleep. They all went to their rooms and went to sleep. Seokjin went to check on them, making sure they were sleeping. He had to check  on Yoongi twice to see if he was really sleeping or not. If not, he maybe be up making new songs that surely make him sleep at 5 in the morning and that's a no no. Finally after checking all of them, the eldest went to sleep not forgetting to set his alarm at 6 in the morning so he can wake them up early to get ready, cook them breakfast and then go to the company.

3 months later

It's been almost three months since BTS moved into the new dorm and soon all of them were curios about the rainbow door room. All of them think that the room might be just a room but they started to think creepily. Thinking that the room was once a torture room, love making room or even a room where you kill people and leave them to rot in there. Thinking about it made them shiver down to their spine in fear. They just ignored it sometimes but still they can't get the room out of their head.

They had went home from an exhausted day at the company and now they are eating fried chicken for dinner since Seokjin was very tired to even cook. They finished eating, took a bath and just wanted to go to sleep until they heard Hoseok calling for all of them.

"Guys! the door of this mysteries room is opened" he said.

"What? Open? How come?" Yoongi said as he went to his boyfriend's side.

"I don't know. I was just going to my room after drinking warm water when I saw this door opened suddenly" Hoseok said. Seokjin looked at the door and it was opened ajar.

They all stood silently in front of the door. "Should we... Go inside?" Jimin said. They all looked at Jimin. "I don't think so. This room is creepy" Seokjin said.

"But hyung! We've been curios about this room for three months. I really want to know what's inside this room" Taehyung whined. They all looked at Seokjin with pleading eyes so they can see the inside of the room. The eldest sigh and nodded. They cheered but no one wanted to push the door open. Seokjin groaned. "Really guys?" he shake his head and pushed the door open. It was pitch dark inside. Seokjin bravely went inside with the others following behind.

"Yoongi, I'm scared" Hoseok said, holding Yoongi's hand.

"Just stay close babe"

"This room is fucking dark"

"Namjoon! What did I say about cursing huh" Seokjin scolded. Just then they heard the door closed with a loud slam. They stayed silent before Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin screamed.

"AHHH! WE'RE TRAPPED" - JM

"THIS ROOM IS HAUNTED! - TaeTae

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - Hobie

"SHUT UP!" Seokjin yelled making the three shut up. Seokjin sigh and tried to find his phone but he couldn't. He then remembered leaving it in his room. "Anyone brought their phone?" he asked and got the same reply which is 'no'. The eldest groaned and tired to find the door.

"Where is that door?" the room was kinda big as they kept walking without bumping into anything. As they kept walking, they saw light coming from a gap from a door. "I think I found the door" Seokjin searched for the knob and luckily he found it. He opened the door and they saw the same hallway. "Good we're out" they all went outside and yawned. They were about to go to their room when they heard noises in the living room. Puzzled, they went to the living room.

They thought maybe Bang pd came over with some workers from the company but it wasn't them. It was a group of 7 guys.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Yoongi spoke which made the 7 guys turn their head and stood up. Their eyes widen as soon as they saw who the 7 guys were.

Standing in front of them was non other than their self. 7 guys who look exactly like them but with hairstyle from I need U era.

Seokjin and the rest stood frozen. This can't be. They are seeing them self. Not in the mirror.

Then they screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

________________

That's the first chapter guys! I hope you like it.

What will happen next?

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~