7

And back again with chapter 7 pumpkins!

I'm happy that this book reached 11k reads! Thank you so much pumpkins!

Let's start!

________________     

"Taehyung! Stop! That tickles!" Chim giggled. Not listening to the older's word, the said male kept kissing his face.

"Kim Taehyung!"

"What?" Taehyung chuckled, pulling away to look at the older. He was on top of Chim, his hands on each side of his head. The older had his hands on the younger's chest trying to push the younger away. "You're cute you know that?" Taehyung said making Chim blushed. The younger chuckled again, leaning down to capture the older's lips with his. Chim hummed, smiling between the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck pulling him close to deepened the kiss. Then, Taehyung pulled away, latching himself on Chim's neck making the older moan softly. The younger smirked, trailing some kisses on the older's neck.

"Ta-Tae... St-stop. The guys are here"

The said male pouted, "But, the walls are thick enough for them not to listen. Please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"I said no"

"........ With a cherry on top?"

Chim groaned, pushing Taehyung off him. The younger pulled him into his arms, letting the older rest his head on Taehyung's chest. "Then let's just cuddle" the younger said. Chim smiled and kissed his jawline.

"Okay Taehyungie"

Taehyung smiled, hugging his Chim closer. "Love you"

"Love you too Taehyung"

And then, they fall asleep.

How did it come to this?

Well, the day Chim and V fought, was the day Taehyung saw something that broke his heart. Chim had cuts on his thighs and when the younger asked, Chim hugged him. He cried on chest.

Flashback

"Chim hyung?"

"I hate myself" Chim said as he cried harder. Taehyung frowned. He brought the older on to his lap and hugged him, burying his face on the older's neck. He rubbed the older's back gently, whispering sweet nothings to him. Chim finally calmed down only soft sniffles are left. "Chim, did you cut because you hate yourself?" the younger asked, still hugging the said male. Chim nodded his head burying his face on the younger's chest.

Taehyung sighed. "You read something online. About you right?" the older nodded again.

"And they are commenting about how you look. I'm right yes?" the older again nodded, tears falling from his eyes again.

Taehyung pulled away, looking st the older whose staining his face with tears again. The younger gave a sad smile as he wipes the tears away with his thumbs. "They can comment all they want but remember, they are wrong. To me, you are perfect the way you are. Beautiful, so so beautiful in my eyes"

Chim looked at him, eyes widen with the younger's words. Taehyung gave him a smile, his famous box smile. The younger didn't know why he did this but, he didn't regret it a single bit.

What did he do?

He pulled the older for a kiss, surprising the older. Chim was frozen by his action. Taehyung felt that Chim didn't respond and it made him disappointed. He was about to pull away but then Chim kissed back.