Prologue (REWROTE)

They didn't know what was going on. They just went inside the room they were curious about since they move into the new dorm and now here they were standing in front of 7 guys who looks exactly like them.

Seokjin almost had a heart attack when he saw his other self. He slapped himself so he could wake up from this dream that he thought it was one.

Yoongi could only swear. Cursing the words he never cursed before. Saying 'What the fuck is happening? Who the fuck are you?' all over again. Grabbing his own hair in frustration.

Hoseok had fainted. Like really, really fainted. As soon as he saw his other self he fainted with a 'thud' on the floor. Just hope his head is okay.

Namjoon tried to understand what was going on but he couldn't. He even used his brain, but his brain isn't helping him.. It was to confusing.

Jimin was scared. Seeing his other self made him scared and he hid behind Namjoon so he couldn't look at his other self.

Taehyung find it so weird. More weirder than himself. He circled his other self looking from head to toe even touching his other self if he was real or not.

Jungkook just stood shook and frozen. His widen eyes just stare at his other self. His mind was blank.

What's really going on here? Is this a prank? Did the staff and Bang pd-nim hired some make-up artist to make these 7 guys look like them or.................

Is it all fucking real?